Waypoints Don't seem to align with mission? Or am i just doing something wrong

I try my best to fly each waypoint I get and hit each waypoint on the nose but like in mission 5 Im suppose to follow my wingman but if I do the waypoints we fly in different directions.  The mission says we are suppose to go together to a point then split up to fight but he is off on the other side of the map by the time i get ot wp1

Hey @Rooster7755, glad you made it to work (proper alignment I guess). 

As for the AI - well, it is immensely stupid, so to avoid trouble like that stay well above the hard deck, try not to bring the fight lower than 7-10k. 

This will also be important in M5. Funny thing is that I wasn’t able to reproduce it, i.e. in my tries the AI always stayed with me if I didn’t push Saint below 5K, but quite a few people reported this problem - not much I can do about it though. Hope it’ll be a smooth ride from now on!

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

On 1/9/2021 at 5:14 PM, Rooster7755 said:

only issue now is i got on today and ALL my progress is GONE, back to square 1 i looked into the logbook file and my info is still there it looks like but its not being noticed by the game...

Pretty sure this happened to me a month or so ago. I was 9 or 10 missions in, and suddenly all my progress had been erased and I had to start over from mission 1. I’m near positive that I didn’t accidentally hit the reset button. 

8 minutes ago, Teleblaster said:

Pretty sure this happened to me a month or so ago. I was 9 or 10 missions in, and suddenly all my progress had been erased and I had to start over from mission 1. I’m near positive that I didn’t accidentally hit the reset button. 

This happened when my main pilot died, check the logbook in the game you can go to C:\Users\yourname\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\MissionEditor/logbook.lau

In the text file search for the word "dead" and change it to false  thats how i did it   hope it helps

• Like 2