Invalid Fusing on CB-87 and CB-97

I am flying the Sandy CSAR mission with the new A-10C II and when I want to drop a CB-87 I get an error on the HUD stating Invalid Fusing. I read Chuck's updated A-10C II and I checked the settings needed and I think I have it set correctly. But the manual does not say if it has to be nose, tail or nose/tail. I tried all three but keep getting the error. I am trying to drop them in CCIP mode.

What am I missing?

BTW I can drop them fine in another mission.

Edited by DutchCoolHand

AMD RYZEN 7 2700 / 32GB / RTX2070 / 500GB M.2 with Windows and DCS / 2 - 500GB SSD / Rift S/ TM Warthog with F18 stick and Virpil WarBRD / Foxx Mounts/ MFG Crosswind rudders + 3 MFD's | Now enjoying VR with PointCTRL controllers + Gamematrix JetSeat

that could be it, I probably come in at a too low of an angle, this causes the drop line not to go solid before getting too low. Secondly, in the mission there is a S15 on the other side of the hill so I come in lower. I will beat this mission. I think I am going to try to get the Sam first

AMD RYZEN 7 2700 / 32GB / RTX2070 / 500GB M.2 with Windows and DCS / 2 - 500GB SSD / Rift S/ TM Warthog with F18 stick and Virpil WarBRD / Foxx Mounts/ MFG Crosswind rudders + 3 MFD's | Now enjoying VR with PointCTRL controllers + Gamematrix JetSeat

That is what I did RBW and it worked. I can't fly high enough to drop the CB87/97 because of the SAM. I tasked my wingman to attack ground targets but he went straight after the SAM and died. I was trying to have him/her attack the convoys but no luck.