Blurry AI

Furious

Hi, 

I'm experiencing a weird issue since the last patch. In a ww2 dog fight, the enemy AI is blurry (like double vision) between 200 - 500 m. Outside that range its fine. Tried taking a screenshot, but no blurriness there.

I'm also experiencing a millimetre wide distortion area around the cockpit frame, which is worse against trees or against the ground. Worst is around the green border of the spit mirror for example, but getting it around each panel of the cockpit. I've tried changing various settings to no avail.

Running a 1080ti, i7 8700K

Thx

Edit: it happens with every module on every map

Edited by Furious

• ED Team

please attach a track replay showing the issue we will take a look,

a video showing what is happening maybe also?

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi,

Turned on the FPS counter, and it also goes all blurry/triple vision as soon as it's overlaid on the terrain... I'll attach a track. OK I can see both phenomenon clearly on the track - tripling of aircraft at a certain distance and the 'jelly' outline of my own plane against background. I'm running the open beta, nvidia drivers up to date, have run a complete repair. Added a picture over water - the worst it gets

blurry.trk

blurry settings.png

over water.png

Edited by Furious