Ordering rudder pedals without blackbox?

BullittDude

Is it possible to order the rudder pedals (or any controller for that matter) without the blackbox? I have the Gunfighter Mk III and don't really need another blackbox. I'm also being cheap because I ordered my mounts 2 weeks ago and didn't think to get the rudder pedals (doh!) so trying to offset a bit of the shipping costs =P. Thanks. Apologize if it has been asked before, I couldn't find an answer.

This may be irrelevant to you but for me I had to use the 2nd black box. 

I have the Rudder pedals too and wanted to plug in my gunfighter to the rudder pedals. I found out that if I do this, I have to drop the twist axis because there are too many inputs for Windows to handle.

Don't think it's a problem if you don't have the twist axis, but otherwise like me you may need to run them as two separate controllers (meaning two separate black boxes). 

If you want to use the pedals without a dedicated black box and you have a twist axis on your VKB stick, I believe you will need to flash the stick with the firmware for the non-twist stick variant. However, I still have questions of my own here as I believe the VKB T-Link software won't see the pedals without them being plugged into their own black box. I wonder if anyone can confirm this?

However, I still have questions of my own here as I believe the VKB T-Link software won't see the pedals without them being plugged into their own black box. I wonder if anyone can confirm this?

Is not need use T-Link software for have virtual "differential brakes" emulation if plug the pedals in a black box or Gladiator base, just load a profile for Gunfighter or Gladiator with rudder  virtual brakes axes incorporated.

Get T-Rudder with black box will be convenient when decide buy a new pedal (VKB are talking about a 3 axes pedal) for sell the 

Edited by Sokol1_br