Takeoff from ground aircraft are spawned on top of shelters or with the doors closed (AI)

Shadow KT

When aircraft are put as "Take-off from ground (hot)" and you want them to spawn in a hardened shelter, they are spawned on top of the shelter (or inside with closed doors, when put as AI.

Please allows to place our own aircraft and use the shelters.Screen_210104_194838.png

Statics are place inside as well, so it can clearly be done. Even if all shelters are open, it still works for us the players, there is literally no gameplay con to have a shelter open all the time

Edited by Shadow KT

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/2/2021 at 9:02 AM, Flappie said:

Hi @Shadow KT. I don't get it: why not using the Parking hot setting?

Because I want to have the same aircraft with two possible loadouts spawn in a shelter for realistic campaigns. As DCS currently has no on the go planning tool and you have to have everything predefined in the editor.

Just have the damn doors stay open.

'Shadow'

16 hours ago, Shadow KT said:

Because I want to have the same aircraft with two possible loadouts spawn in a shelter for realistic campaigns. As DCS currently has no on the go planning tool and you have to have everything predefined in the editor.

Just have the damn doors stay open.

What you can do is place normal AI aircraft on the ramp and make it uncontrolled it will appear in the mission just without and pilot.

Spawn uncontrolled and then remove them, so the doors stay open ? Hmm, I could try that... tho, it is extra load on a server.

36 minutes ago, RosyPlays said:

What you can do is place normal AI aircraft on the ramp and make it uncontrolled it will appear in the mission just without and pilot.

'Shadow'