Did update 2.5.6.59625.1 break the servers

I just updated to the latest Open Beta update and I am not able to start our 3 servers.

Has something changed, or is anyone having issues getting their servers up?

I start DCS, start the GUI, put the port in and the server is detected.  Connect to it and it doesn't try to load the mission or start.  Just stays in the offline state.

Thanks

Edited by BoneDust

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

Is your server on Syria ? The map is broken

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

Hi Bonedust  nothing has changed, there are some small issues with the Syria map that sometimes cause dedicated server to crash or get dropped from the webGUI but otherwise no problems.

Can you explain a bit more in detail?

Also please post the content of your serverSettings.lua

I will try to help you.

Cheers!

IAF.ViFF

http://www.preflight.us

Israel's Combat Flight Sim Community Website