Garmin 430 Problem in the C-101 while using FaceTrackNoIR

ERROR, REPOSTED In Garmin 430 Forums.

JUICE

Edited by JUICE

"There are only two types of aircraft, Fighters and Targets." Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

22 minutes ago, JUICE said:

Hey guys, I'm having a big problem.  I just got the C-101 today, and have been using FaceTrackNoIR wonderfully for 8 years.  Everything is great!  And today, I got the C-101, flew it around and all is superb.  Then, just a few hours ago, I got the C-101 Garmin ADDONs for both models and the base GNS430 module required.  As soon as I got in the jet with the Garmin installed, my head tracker starts to jump all around vibrating like crazy.  And, the Axis movements are reversed and the screen is unusable.  Same mission, I can switch to a Hornet or Viper with no problems...but when I go back to the 101, the problem immediately returns.  Anyone else having this issue?

JUICE

You should probably copy your original post and create this thread in the proper airframe channel, as you have placed this in the A10C 'II' forum (would assume inadvertently).

Cheers,

Ziptie

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x400 gig SSD drives (one soley for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

Thanks Ziptie...I find it hard navigating these Forums

• Like 1

"There are only two types of aircraft, Fighters and Targets." Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]