Didn't  have  any  issues before  since  using jtac   but  havnt  tried for  a long  time.  Before i  used  to  get  text on  the top left  hand  corner  of  screen  but  now  i  dont  get  any( have  looked  at settings  etc  but  Iam overlooking  some  thing  simple :0  )

Also  i  dont  get  the  texts  when   doing   any  case  3  when  contacting  the  carrier only the  comm  menus

Edited by pete_auau
40 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

Didn't  have  any  issues before  since  using jtac   but  havnt  tried for  a long  time.  Before i  used  to  get  text on  the top left  hand  corner  of  screen  but  now  i  dont  get  any( have  looked  at settings  etc  but  Iam overlooking  some  thing  simple :0  )

Also  i  dont  get  the  texts  when   doing   any  case  3  when  contacting  the  carrier only the  comm  menus

Check to see if your "subtitles" have been unchecked, via the audio(?) section of the options menu in DCS.  Not sure if you are only able to toggle this on/off via the main menu, or while in flight - but sounds like subtitles have been disabled to me.  I still get all the proper text at the top of the screen and subtitles is checked for me.

Cheers,

Ziptie

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x400 gig SSD drives (one soley for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Ziptie said:

Check to see if your "subtitles" have been unchecked, via the audio(?) section of the options menu in DCS.  Not sure if you are only able to toggle this on/off via the main menu, or while in flight - but sounds like subtitles have been disabled to me.  I still get all the proper text at the top of the screen and subtitles is checked for me.

Cheers,

Ziptie

Your  a life  saver  was  looking  every  where  didnt  even  thought  about  looking  in the  audio  section 🙂

Edited by pete_auau
  • Thanks 1