I thought the autolase fail was fixed, but I have just had the problem, twice.
It was online on Caucasus on two different servers. Both times it was with GBU 12. One with 15 sec. lase and one time with 20 sec. lase. 
I will save the trachfile if it does it again.

Was it a first drop or second and third bombs?

When autolase fires first time, when it turns off you have to turn back on LSD/R on right panel - it will aout shut off after autolase.

4 hours ago, Shuenix said:

I thought the autolase fail was fixed, but I have just had the problem, twice.
It was online on Caucasus on two different servers. Both times it was with GBU 12. One with 15 sec. lase and one time with 20 sec. lase. 
I will save the trachfile if it does it again.

2 hours ago, Foka said:

When autolase fires first time, when it turns off you have to turn back on LSD/R on right panel - it will aout shut off after autolase.

LTD/R, but he is correct that the switch will auto"magically" return to the aft SAFE position, approx 5-10 seconds after ordinance hits the target - requiring you to ARM the LTD/R switch again before employing your next laser guided munition.

Cheers,

Ziptie

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x400 gig SSD drives (one soley for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

6 hours ago, Foka said:

It was first drop. Instanly the the big fail message came up on both DDI's and I couldn't get rid of it. The bomb dropped, but off course it did not hit.

I have flown a mission and dropped 10 GB12 and no error today. I will off course submit a track file, if it happends again.

Sry guys, just found out I posted in wrong forum, it should have been A10 C II. You can delete or lock the thread if you want. Sry.