After the latest patch to the stable version Jester is a no show, no talking, I'm unable to bring up his menu at all. It's like he didn't get in the plane and I realize that I miss him!

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Buck

Please check bindings and import as necessary because the F-14 input folder names changed after the update.

🖥️ i3-10100F 3.6-4.3GHz, 16GB DDR4 2666, GTX970 4GB, SSD SATA3, 27" LCD FullHD, Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS, customTiR   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B   🌍 NTTR, PG   🚢 Supercarrier

5 minutes ago, draconus said:

Please check bindings and import as necessary because the F-14 input folder names changed after the update.

Updated the bindings with the update (getting the A to work) and Jester AI toggle Menu button is mapped, just nothing happens when I click it.

Jester doesn't speak at all as well, doesn't call out contacts, etc.

Thanks,

Jon

On 1/3/2021 at 5:48 PM, Buckaroo13 said:

Hey Guys, any other suggestions on this? Jester seems to show up completely randomly. I might get Jester one flight, then he is mia the rest. Sometimes never shows up.  Thanks for your help.

no Mods,

Ran Repair

Was working just fine before the update

All other sounds are fine.

Thanks,

Buck

On 1/10/2021 at 4:36 PM, Jetguy06 said:

Best thing I can tell you is post a track. It'll make diagnosing your problem exponentially easier.

I can post a track but my tracks never seem to record what actually happened, they are like some bizaro track. 

In this case though the Track wouldn't show anything, since Jester's radial isn't appearing when I press the correct buttons. (Yes, I've remapped it several times, uninstalled and reinstalled the module.) Beta seems to work fine though. So there is nothing to see, or does the track record on the back end all inputs?

Thanks!

@Buckaroo13Do you have VoiceAttack/Vaicom?

Not only simple track but also dcs.log would be helpful.

🖥️ i3-10100F 3.6-4.3GHz, 16GB DDR4 2666, GTX970 4GB, SSD SATA3, 27" LCD FullHD, Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS, customTiR   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B   🌍 NTTR, PG   🚢 Supercarrier