F-5 BFM Campaign Vs F-5 ACM Campaign - What's Better?

Hi guys, does anyone know the difference between the F-5 BFM Campaign and the F-5 ACM Campaign that is sold by ED? Would anyone recommend it? Are these any good?

I tried the F-18 Aggressors BFM campaign before and got a bit bored of it. Maybe partly because there's just no challenge in fighting any AI fighter in an F-18. It's just too easy. I guess in an F-5 it's a bit more interesting. But irrespective of that, which one would be more interesting of those 2 campaigns for the F-5? 

Cheers! 

I have them both, but yet to try them.
Apart from the obvious that BMF are basic fighter maneuvers, and ACM advanced combat maneuvers, you should head over to the DLC campaign section and ask in the Maple Flag subforum, as they are made by Maple Flag and not ED.
Cheers
PS: I like the A-10 introduction campaigns he has made.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Sydy said:

Hi, 

I flew them both. It trains two different aspects of Air Combat. BFM trains a close arena and Guns aspects in a DACT scenario. ACM uses a wingman against two adversaries also in a DACT arena.

I have the campaign in my YT channel if you want to check them out.

https://youtu.be/4njHGmTVmyw

All the best,

Sydy

Ah thanks. I actually acquired the ACM campaign already a wile back and realised it was a waste of money (for me). I really dislike both that and the F-18 BFM campaign that I have. I really felt it was not very well put together. Oh well. Thanks anyhow!