[INVESTIGATING] Waypoint CTD in multiplayer, unable to enter waypoints.

D4n

See trackfile (Microsoft OneDrive, as GoogleDrive currently has issue, super slow upload)

(bonus-information: Occurs with TGP and Mavericks equipped.)

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Akp5czgLIICnhhGEM8btRUuYVIQy?e=eVtQop

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Ok managed to reproduce in singleplayer with the new patch, game crashes just after I reproduced the bug, ED crash-reporter has sent the log. I posted it in DCS-crashes subforum, but here it is too:

dcs.log-20210104.zip

Edited by DanielNL
DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

• 2 weeks later...
  • RAZBAM_ELMO changed the title to [INVESTIGATING] Waypoint CTD in multiplayer, unable to enter waypoints.
6 hours ago, RAZBAM_ELMO said:

Please provide a description of the steps you were doing to produce this CTD.

Why, does crash data not show the exact code-problem? 😬

I don't remember the exact steps, but will try to reproduce it again.

• 2 weeks later...

@RAZBAM_ELMO

does crash data not show the exact code-problem?

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/26/2021 at 3:13 AM, DanielNL said:

No, so why do you think I would ask for it if I didn't need it? I'm not sure why you specifically have to question everything I ask as though I'm singling you out because I'm not. I'm simply working a more thorough investigative process here. I'm not just asking to delay or yank your chain, it all serves a purpose.

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.