Asia Region

treasure

any thoughts on these areas?  there are so may great battles that could be fought here, battle of midway, list goes on.

i appreciate accusations of racism can be heightened in this area of the world though, so maybe thats why it isnt considered

and what about MIG ally?

Edited by treasure
  • Like 1

I think a China map is very appropriate for this time, and has NOTHING to do with racism. When Falcon 4 had battlefields in the Balkans and N. Korea, it was a reflection of the world we live in. It's the elephant in the room, and China, N. Korea, and South China Sea maps are in complete alignment with the realism DCS does so well.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, flyby169 said:

I think a China map is very appropriate for this time, and has NOTHING to do with racism. When Falcon 4 had battlefields in the Balkans and N. Korea, it was a reflection of the world we live in. It's the elephant in the room, and China, N. Korea, and South China Sea maps are in complete alignment with the realism DCS does so well.

+1

The Taiwan Strait, partial of the Korean peninsula (due to huge density of the ROK), and the East Sea (Sea of Japan) would also be excellent additions for DCS.