Edit Static Aircraft Loadout

fagulha

Hello,

Can anyone guide me where to edit Static Aircraft Loadouts? Searched but with no success how/where to edit .lua to change statics aircrafts loadouts.

Thank you in advance, stay safe.

F.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

Instead of modifying the lua files, why don't you use regular aircrafts set to "uncontrolled" instead of statics?

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

1 hour ago, Rudel_chw said:

Instead of modifying the lua files, why don't you use regular aircrafts set to "uncontrolled" instead of statics?

Regular aircraft are harder on systems and eat up more FPS, from my experience. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 1/2/2021 at 12:25 AM, ST0RM said:

Regular aircraft are harder on systems and eat up more FPS, from my experience. 

One of the reasons and also i can place the statics where i want and with regular aircrafts set to "uncontrolled" i can only place on the ramps designated by ED 🙂

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.