3 Nations Panavia Tornado Flypast German Italian and Royal Air Force RAF Fairford

MUC-Spotter

Nice....

I spent my last 5 years in the RAF at Cottesmore on TTTE (Tri-National Tornado Training Establishment) working in ASF (Aircraft Servicing Flight) right up until it's disbandment on 31st March 1999, a sad day . Worked on all three nations jets. One of the best tours I had in the RAF. It was a great place to work, they even paid us to do it too!!!

Our jets had no hardpoints on the wings though, they were clean, so were unable to drop any weapons. It was pure flying training for the 3 nations crews.

Edited by bart

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

34 minutes ago, bart said:

Nice....

I spent my last 5 years in the RAF at Cottesmore on TTTE (Tri-National Tornado Training Establishment) working in ASF (Aircraft Servicing Flight) right up until it's disbandment on 31st March 1999, a sad day . Worked on all three nations jets. One of the best tours I had in the RAF. It was a great place to work, they even paid us to do it too!!!

Our jets had no hardpoints on the wings though, they were clean, so were unable to drop any weapons. It was pure flying training for the 3 nations crews.

Great !!!!