A10c2, not loading as itself?

34 minutes ago, thrustvector said:

just ran a repair and not diff?

Hey you' re images are tiny so very hard to see what's going on. Mine is loading in okay with A10C II instant actions.

Are you sure it is definitely not the tank killer you're sitting in?

30 minutes ago, thrustvector said:

yea sorry i had to shrink them for file size but done to much  me thinks 🙂 

basically its the a10 killer on load and exit screen, but the A10c on all missions, i know its hard ill try an upload again later but as you see in the screen shot no HMD dial 

This may come across condescending but I assure you it's not.

Not sure what you mean as honestly can't see anything by the time I blow the image up to have a look...

Not sure what you are referring to with "HMD dial" though?

Do you have the blank portion behind the stick between the pedal adjustment levers?

The old A10C had some switches and dials down there which were removed for the upgrade

dcs-world-a-10c-ii-02-flight-simulator.j

Did you really select "A-10C II" from this page?

A-10C II Instant Action.jpg

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

Is there new moderator?  Thread's been moving around a lot lately.  I don't see how this is a bug.  Do we now post in bug section if we just "think" it's a bug?  Most of the time, I'd like to get confirmation from users first before posting in bug section.

Edited by Taz1004