[PENDING UPDATE] ASP-5 Target Distance Selector AXIS

Feflefoo

Hi.

The 'ASP-5 Target Distance Selector' (Category: 'Gunsight') doesn't work properly when assigned to an axis. The useful range is located right in the middle of the axis travel, which makes it impossible to use.

The first and last parts of the axis do nothing (or are detected as a 0 and a 100, or 0 and 255, or 0 and 1023... You get it).

I made sure to test it on two different axes with the same (bad) result.

Please close the sound barrier when you leave.

• 3 weeks later...

From what I can see, any deviation from centre of the axis/dial starts the ASP-5 mil dial turning in that direction and to stop it you have to perfectly centre the dial again.

Deka had a similar issue with their radar deflection at one point IIRC.

By default it is acting as above but when you put a custom curve on etc you can get it to start turning slowly but it never stops and by the time you adjust the settings to being almost usable the saturation is so fine that the input gets jumpy.

Think it may be something to do with the wrong "iCommand" in the Lua file but I am a bit out of my depth there.

My terminology is prob not the best, wish I could help more! 🤔

• RAZBAM_ELMO changed the title to [REPORTED] ASP-5 Target Distance Selector AXIS
  • myHelljumper changed the title to [PENDING UPDATE] ASP-5 Target Distance Selector AXIS
  • 2 weeks later...