FRENCHPACK V4.9.1 Update on 27/04/2022

On 5/23/2021 at 3:00 PM, dimitriov said:

Yup I forgot that for frenchpack both were combined. I'll upload this week anyway a 4.6 version as I forgot some vehicles on the 4.5 emergency fix.

Any news ?

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - Intel I7 4790K - Artic cooling freezer 7 pro rev 2 - GSKILL 32 Go - SSD Crucial M5 120 go - SSD Crucial 2To - HDD western digital caviar blue 1 TO - Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 - Windows 10 home 64 bits

@dimitriov I have asked recently on the discord regarding adding statics like dirt mounds to DCS, as it is an important missing piece for current DCS defensive positions.

See discussion here:

1.jpg

2.jpg

I wonder if it would be possible to add some of the excellent static objects in the frenchpack mod to core DCS, so it can be used by everyone. It would be very nice to see things like the dirt mounds and other statics available, as it is often too difficult to get multiple people to have the same mods up to date (or mods break due to DCS updates), meaning that my group (like many others) avoid mods altogether as it causes too many issues.

Many thanks for your consideration.

Edited by Aarnoman

On 1/1/2021 at 1:30 AM, dimitriov said:

TOYOTA HILUX 3 COLORS 14.5 MM

Now I want to do this mod!

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

11 hours ago, dimitriov said:

Hi 3 things

@clanithosry for late I have a lot of stuff to do here so you can reasonably expect the last fix to come this week I hope.

@Aarnomanstatics already are included in the pack.

@Igrok-kunthe last 4.5 version works, if it does not it's on your side I'm afraid. Unless ED again broke something. 

I think you misunderstood me, I was asking whether your team would be open to adding some of these statics (specifically berm emplacement) to core DCS World (so the mod would not be required). You can apply to ED to have such models added to the base game.

11 hours ago, Tomy10 said:

Salut !! on dirait que le dossier Combiend arms n'est pas inclu dans la 4.5 ! 🙂 ou je me trompe ??

Non tu ne te trompes pas , on attend la 4.6 .... 2 more weeks ....

Edited by clanitho

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - Intel I7 4790K - Artic cooling freezer 7 pro rev 2 - GSKILL 32 Go - SSD Crucial M5 120 go - SSD Crucial 2To - HDD western digital caviar blue 1 TO - Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 - Windows 10 home 64 bits

• dimitriov changed the title to FRENCHPACK V4.6

Merci , 😋

Merci beaucoup

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

On 5/29/2021 at 3:52 AM, Aarnoman said:

I wonder if it would be possible to add some of the excellent static objects in the frenchpack mod to core DCS, so it can be used by everyone. It would be very nice to see things like the dirt mounds and other statics available, as it is often too difficult to get multiple people to have the same mods up to date (or mods break due to DCS updates), meaning that my group (like many others) avoid mods altogether as it causes too many issues.

The best thing for ED to do is to create a "Mod Nexus" where mod makers can upload the mod, and the game auto-check what's installed with what's on the nexus, and if there's a change, then it just auto-updates. This would also make installing a bit easier, as all one would have to do is go into the 'store' ingame, look at the mods, read any reviews, and download. When they download it, the mod will just go directly where it's supposed to go, no futzing around trying to get it to work, the game does it for you.

Well, that's what I think would be ideal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello, I would like to congratulate "dimitrov" again for this great mod. it is EXTRAORDINARY fantastic work.

I just have a small problem with the VAB MORTAR, when moving the MORTAR is not in road position, it follows the VAB in vertical position.

471h.png

Do you have the same problem ?
I am with DCS 2.5.6

EDIT June 15, 2021:

since the passage in 2.7 my problem with the VAB MORTAR is solved.

Edited by Pappy2

23 hours ago, dimitriov said:

@Pappy2En fait, je ne pense pas que ce soit un bug. Fondamentalement, les mortiers seraient "déployés" si le véhicule passait en alerte rouge, ce qui pourrait arriver s'il a une ENI en vue. 

Thank you for your answer;
indeed on the first image of the mortar deployed while rolling there are ENIs in sight.

On the second there is no ENI.

I have a small question: how to fire the mortars ?

n25z.png

Edited by Pappy2

20 hours ago, dimitriov said:

Like any other artillery. 

Either assign it a target location in combind arms or in the editor in advanced action trigger a "fire on coordinates"

If anyone can help me,

When the scenario begins, the US mortar fires at the coordinates.
But the 120 Mortar does not fire.

I have the same actions selected the same shooting distance on the same coordinates.

tn9n.png

2iw9.png

"Dimitriov" maybe for the 120 Mortar there is a delay before starting to fire ?

10 hours ago, dimitriov said:

Le délai est de 3 min à peu près. Mais assure toi surtout que la cible soit au-delà de 5-7 km. 

Rayon de zone à 500

GREAT "dimitriov"
That's it
Objective at 6 km.
Fire opening time approximately 3 minutes.
Everything is OK

ea9v.png

frrj.png

Just the small problem of the smoke which is detected in relation to the tube.

Thank you for your explanations;

Thank you again for your great work !!

Edited by Pappy2