FRENCHPACK V4.9.1 Update on 27/04/2022

base-menu-window.jpg

Hi everyone 🙂

MANUEL FRANCAIShttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1uWFApojSvny-yyGpYo1JMsEnUE1wrlu8/view?usp=sharing

ENGLISH MANUALhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/15_Y-kyroGvRLRzOMN-eAfdxzIyf6WDoW/view?usp=sharing

Erratum : In the manual I sometimes talk about the "FrenchPackScript.lua", it's a mistake of mine, the new name is "ModpackScript.lua".

Please make yourself sure to have followed the installation instructions.

And read the changelog, for the 4.9.1 it's important. 

DL link V4.9.1 27/04/2022 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i88vAEulF-VeS8jfCnOJXqtU53LbuqVA/view?usp=sharing

General changelog

Fixed textures issues on Leclerc and VAB. (4.9.1)

- Improved slope capability for VBCI, AMX-10RC, Leclerc (4.9.1)

- Added FLIR mapping for the French vehicles except Tracma and AMX-30.

- Fixed broken Tracma. 

- Added FrenchPack Menu theme (like other modules) with nice old school music 😉

- Updated/fixed the optics for the tanks

- Many fixes and alterations that I did not list over the past months. 

- Greatly increased the functions in the FrenchPack script, added to the already available features described in the PDF manual are : 

-----------FRA

Le script du pack a été très fortement complété pour améliorer l'expérience sur Combined Arms et en hélico.

Au programme, outre ce qui est déjà décrit dans le manuel principal PDF : 

- Possibilité de se faire spawn son groupe Leclerc+reco+ravito
- Les blindés ENI, pour peu qu'ils soient placés en groupe seul (une unité dans un groupe) et sans WP, immobile donc, feront face à la menace prioritaire pour max le blindage. Ils peuvent également procéder à une manoeuvre aléatoire. 
- Si vous avez de l'artillerie à disposition (pareil pour l'IA ennemie), si un véhicule au sol repère un SAM ou un hélico (joueur ou IA) en statio TBA, l'artillerie tirera dessus. 
- Tir de suppression : un tir roquettes ou bombe réussi sur un groupe le fera cesser le feu pendant quelques instants.(5-30 sec) Vous devez toucher au moins un véhicule du groupe pour que ça marche. (limitation pour éviter les abus) 

Fonctionnement de ces éléments du script : 

- Vous pouvez à tout moment de la mission poser un marker sur la carte (les cercles rouges). Veuillez noter que la mission doit être récente.

Si vous le nommez :

- XL un groupe bleu de chars avec reco et ravito apparaitra.
- XLAGR un groupe rouge.
- XLDES un groupe bleu avec leclerc camo désert.
- XLDESAGR un groupe rouge avec leclerc camo désert. 

Une fois fait, le joueur utilise exclusivement le leclerc appelé "XL". C'est marqué dans la case en bas à gauche en vue f-10 quand vous cliquez sur le char. 

Le groupe comprend les éléments suivants : XL, à savoir vous et 106, le leclerc ailié. Atlas, le VBL de reco. Cubi, le TRM de ravitaillement. Par le biais des menus radio F-10, vous pouvez : 

- Demander à être suivi ou pas pour chaque élément. 
- Leur autoriser le tir ou non. 
- Demander à Atlas de partir en reco à 1500 m ou 2500 m en avant de vous. 
- Demander à Atlas de faire des Sitrep : il signalera tout véhicule ou engin ENI qu'il verra dans un rayon de 4000 m. Ca tient parfaitement compte de la ligne de visée d'atlas. 
- Demander à Cubi de venir vous ravitailler. 

L'idée était clairement d'arrêter de passer tout son temps sur la vue F-10, ça marche super bien. 106 vous signalera s'il engage, vous fera un Sitrep sur ses muns et son état. 

Tout ce que vous avez à faire de votre côté est charger le script dans un trigger. (Voir PDF si vous savez pas comment faire)

--------EN 

Please note that text messages in this script are in french, you can modify them or translate them editing the script, all the new functions start from line 2785.

This script has been deeply completed to improve the CA and helicopter experience ingame.

Main features are, not counting the features already described in the PDF :

- Ability to spawn a combat group with 2 Leclercs, one VBL recon vehicle, on repair/rearm truck. 
- ENI tanks and IFV, if they are the only unit of their group (ie : one group with one unit) and if they are not moving, will face their main threat to maximize armor. They too can proceed to a random maneuver. 
- If you have some artillery, when a ground vehicle detects a SAM or a very low altitude, hovering helicopter, the artillery will be tasked to shoot at him. 
All which is needed is a vehicle, a proper target and an arty group in range.It works on both sides even without player. 
- Suppression fire : a successful rockets or bomb shot on a group will cause him to cease fire for a random amount of time (5-30 sec). You must hit at least one vehicle. (To avoid gameplay spamming)

Way of working of this part of the script : 

- You can at any moment place a marker on the Map (the red circle), if you name it : 

- XL a blue group with leclercs, recon, and refuel/rearm will appear. 
- XLAGR a red group with leclercs, recon, and refuel/rearm will appear. 
- XLDES a blue group with desert leclercs, recon, and refuel/rearm will appear. 
- XLDESAGR a red group with desert leclercs, recon, and refuel/rearm will appear. 

Once done, they player MUST only use the leclerc called XL. It's written in the left bottom panel when you click on the tank in F-10 view.

Group is composed of the following elements : XL, which is you and 106, the leclerc "wingman". Atlas, the recon VBL. Cubi, the refuel/rearm TRM-2000. Using the F-10 others radio menus, you can : 

- Ask each of them to halt or follow you. 
- Ask them to fire or not. 
- Ask Atlas to proceed to a recon mission 1500 or 2500 m ahead of you. 
- Ask Atlas to give you a Sitrep of what he sees 4000 m around him (in his line of sight, if the badguy is behind a tree he won't see him)
- Ask Cubi to come for rearming. 

The idea really was to stop using the F-10 map and simply stay in the tank. It works damn well. 106 will inform you when he engages, and will make you a Sitrep of his ammo and global status on a regular basis. 

All what you need to do on your side is to load the script in a trigger. (See the PDF if you don't know how to do it)

Screen-201231-001954.jpgScreen-201231-0019592.jpg

VBCI2.jpg

VBCI.jpg

11.jpg
Screen-200703-125407.png

OPTIQUES.jpg

VEHICLE LIST

- LECLERC SERIE XXI**

- AMX-30B2

- AMX-13 75*

- AMX-13 90*

- AMX-10RCR*

- AMX-10RCR SEPAR*

- ERC-90D

- VBCI*

- VAB

- VAB-50

- VAB T20/13

- VAB MEDICAL

- VAB 120 MM MORTAR

- VBL

- VBL-50

- VBL AANF1

- VBAE CRAB*

- VBAE CRAB MMP*

- TRM-2000

- TRM-2000 FUEL

- TRM-2000 53T2

- TRM-2000 MISTRAL

- 120 MM MORTAR

- 53T2

- TRACMA

- TOYOTA HILUX 3 COLORS 14.5 MM

- KAMIKAZE PICK UP

- T-62 (low poly)

- T-64BV (low poly)

- T-72A (low poly)

- M551 Sheridan (low poly)

- KORNET ATGM (low poly)

*Have specific optics

STATIC LIST

- TENTS CYLDRINCAL 2 COLORS

- MODULAR TENTS 3 COLORS

- CLASSIC TENTS 3 COLORS

- CONTAINERS 3 COLORS

- HESCO MANY SIZES

- CONCRETE WALLS MANYS SIZES

- CANOPIES

- WC

- CONE

- FARP T (Autonomous, no vehicle needed for rearm/refuel)

- FUEL TANKS

- AMMO BOXES

- BARRIERS

- <profanity>LOAD OF OTHER THINGS

Edited by dimitriov
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 14

Wow absolument phénoménal ! Merci à toi !

Brilliant ! Thanks for this !

Specs: Win10 64bits Pro, Intel i9-9900K | 32Go | RTX 2080 Ti | M.2 SSD 850go x2

Hardware: HTC Vive Pro + X56

Maps : Normandy + Assets | Gulf | Nevada

DCS Modules: FC3 | UH-1H | Mi-8MTV2 | A-10C | F/A-18C | Ka-50 | SuperCarrier | F-14A/B | F-5E | F-86F Sabre | MiG-15bis | Mig-19 | MiG-21bis | AV-8B | Fw 190 D-9 | SA342 | P-51D | Bf 109 K-4 | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | M-2000C | F-16C

Thanks a lot  For sharing this with the community both the AMX-30 and AMX-13F3 were used on my country 👍 (Chile)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Yes, unfortunately they were retired on 2010, replaced by used Leopard 2:

https://imgur.com/6xrchpk

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

6 minutes ago, BaD CrC said:

Apparently not Dimi. Are you using a free google drive?

It works for me .. downloading now ... its 1.7 GB

NDFVGz0.jpg

Il 1/1/2021 at 20:23, Rudel_chw ha scritto:

It works for me .. downloading now ... its 1.7 GB

NDFVGz0.jpg

If this may help, I can confirm what Rudel said... it's just 1.7 Gb, for me also.

Ah, a question, for the noob I'm still: would you kindly esplain how and in what location could I install all those three files?

Thanks in advance.

With best regards.

Edited by JagHond

42 minutes ago, JagHond said:

If this may help, I can confirm what Rudel said... it's just 1.7 Gb, for me also.

Ah, a question, for the noob I'm still: would you kindly esplain how and in what location could I install all those three files?

the download contains a very complete setup & use instruction document.

• Like 1

6 ore fa, Rudel_chw ha scritto:

the download contains a very complete setup & use instruction document.

Uuhhh... right, I totally missed that.

Thanks for your usual kindness, Rudel, and sorry for bothering.

With best regards.

Edited by JagHond

17 hours ago, dimitriov said:

Read the manual...😔

My fault, excuse me. The AMX is great fun, and widely used around, for example in Argentina, recently added to DCS as a country.

I have been a big fan of the 14.5mm MG of the pick up. Is there any chance of seeing it in a static mount without the car? Maybe in a small patch?

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

Is anybody having trouble with Super Carrier missing after installing this mod?  It appears in Mission Editor, but once I start a mission it is missing. I looked around and couldn't find any forum mentioning this problem on this post or previous versions.  I installed the "FRENCHPACK_V4 CORE" into my mods/tech folder and have the objects, thank you.  I am not interested in the CA or the script enhancements. Thanks.

Edited by Geschirre

"A plan is a list of things that wont happen"

DCS banner.jpg