FRENCHPACK V4.0 : Happy new year ;)

base-menu-window.jpg

Hi everyone 🙂

MANUEL FRANCAIShttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1uWFApojSvny-yyGpYo1JMsEnUE1wrlu8/view?usp=sharing

ENGLISH MANUALhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/15_Y-kyroGvRLRzOMN-eAfdxzIyf6WDoW/view?usp=sharing

Erratum : In the manual I sometimes talk about the "FrenchPackScript.lua", it's a mistake of mine, the new name is "ModpackScript.lua".

Please make yourself sure to have followed the installation instructiof the FRENCHPACK, happy new year 🙂

DL link erased for internal reasons. 

General changelog

- Added AMX-13 and VBCI

- Created optics for AMX-10RCR, VBCI, VBAE, VAB MEPHISTO, AMX-13. Contrarily to before, they do not replace already existing ones. 

Several bug fixes

- Too many things for me to remember

This new iteration features the following new units

AMX-13 in both its 75 and 90 mm variants

Screen-201231-001954.jpgScreen-201231-0019592.jpg

This light tank, which was exported world wide and used in many conflicts (including the six days war and the kippour war) was designed after WW2 and entered in service in the mid 50'. First fitted with a shortened version of the 75mm Panther canon, it then got upgraded to a 90mm one, able to shoot Heat FS rounds. The AMX-13 was a very emblematic vehicle of the immediate after war french tank industry : Light, small, unarmored (40 mm at its maximum when sloped, compared to a contemporary M-47 and its 100 mm). It featured a "revolver type" autoloader providing it the ability to shoot 10 rounds per minutes, for a total of 12 rounds loaded. The reloading process would then take nearly 1h30 for a trained crew. (5 min in DCS.....)

As its 75mm canon was judged far too limited and the French M-47 were retired from service, the AMX-13 canon got rebored to shoot 90 mm HEAT FS rounds. This "upgrade" would allow the french Cavalry to fill the gap before the AMX-30 to enter service in the mid 60'. It remained in service in France until 1989 and is still in service in many armies across the globe. 

The variants presented in this pack are both the AMX-13 75mm in a 1963 version and the AMX-13 90mm in a 1975 version. They come with their optics, shells, complex armor scheme and yadiyada. 

Nexter VBCI 

VBCI2.jpg

VBCI.jpg

The VBCI is the result of several "aborted" projects conducted in the 90', (European, VEXTRA...). All these projects aimed to design a 30 tons class, high mobility infantry transport and support vehicle. Lighter than its german Boxer counterpart, it carries a 25mm autocanon, for a total weight of 31 tons in this specific version. It is able to carry up to 11 infantry soldiers fitted with FELIN combat system. On the defensive side, added to a relatively thick armor, is the GALIX system, shared with the Leclerc or other european vehicles and built by Thales. This system allows the vehicle to project a smoke screen, and to eject DRECS anti-personnal high charge grenades all around the vehicle. 

Massively used in the Mali war, the VBCI proved itself extremely efficient and deterrant as it carried a huge fire power combined with an excellent mobility. A notable engagement was the "Doro" operations serie, where a patrol of these vehicles participated in the neutralization of an estimated 100 to 150 djihadists in flanking maneuvers. 

The variant presented in this pack is a "Pre-Mali" war version, and comes with optics, shells, and all the stuff. 

11.jpg
Screen-200703-125407.png

OPTIQUES.jpg

VEHICLE LIST

- LECLERC SERIE XXI**

- AMX-30B2

- AMX-13 75*

- AMX-13 90*

- AMX-10RCR*

- AMX-10RCR SEPAR*

- ERC-90D

- VBCI*

- VAB

- VAB-50

- VAB T20/13

- VAB MEPHISTO*

- VAB MEDICAL

- VAB 120 MM MORTAR

- VBL

- VBL-50

- VBL AANF1

- VBAE CRAB*

- VBAE CRAB MMP*

- TRM-2000

- TRM-2000 FUEL

- TRM-2000 53T2

- TRM-2000 MISTRAL

- 120 MM MORTAR

- 53T2

- TRACMA

- TOYOTA HILUX 3 COLORS 14.5 MM

- KAMIKAZE PICK UP

- T-62 (low poly)

- T-64BV (low poly)

- T-72A (low poly)

- PT-76 (low poly)

- M551 Sheridan (low poly)

- KORNET ATGM (low poly)

*Have specific optics

STATIC LIST

- TENTS CYLDRINCAL 2 COLORS

- MODULAR TENTS 3 COLORS

- CLASSIC TENTS 3 COLORS

- CONTAINERS 3 COLORS

- HESCO MANY SIZES

- CONCRETE WALLS MANYS SIZES

- CANOPIES

- WC

- CONE

- FARP T (Autonomous, no vehicle needed for rearm/refuel)

- FUEL TANKS

- AMMO BOXES

- BARRIERS

- SHITLOAD OF OTHER THINGS

Edited by dimitriov
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Wow absolument phénoménal ! Merci à toi !

Brilliant ! Thanks for this !

Specs: Win10 64bits Pro, Intel i9-9900K | 32Go | RTX 2080 Ti | M.2 SSD 850go x2

Hardware: HTC Vive Pro + X56

Maps : Normandy + Assets | Gulf | Nevada

DCS Modules: FC3 | UH-1H | Mi-8MTV2 | A-10C | F/A-18C | Ka-50 | SuperCarrier | F-14A/B | F-5E | F-86F Sabre | MiG-15bis | Mig-19 | MiG-21bis | AV-8B | Fw 190 D-9 | SA342 | P-51D | Bf 109 K-4 | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | M-2000C | F-16C

Travail remarquable. Bravo😀

I7-7700 4.2Ghz/32 Go RAM

HDD 1To /7200

Nvidia RTX 2070 8Go RAM

Win10 Pro 64 on SSD 256Go

DCS on SSD 500Go NVMe

Saitek X52Pro / Palonnier Saitek Pro-Flight / Trackir 5

VR Rift S

Thanks a lot  For sharing this with the community both the AMX-30 and AMX-13F3 were used on my country 👍 (Chile)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600 - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Yes, unfortunately they were retired on 2010, replaced by used Leopard 2:

https://imgur.com/6xrchpk

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600 - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Posted (edited)

Looks like Google drive has a download quota and that with near 700 downloads in 12 hours, it simply locked it for 24h. I will fix this ASAP so it can't happen again. 

Should be fixed.

Edited by dimitriov
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, BaD CrC said:

Apparently not Dimi. Are you using a free google drive?

It works for me .. downloading now ... its 1.7 GB

NDFVGz0.jpg

Il 1/1/2021 at 20:23, Rudel_chw ha scritto:

It works for me .. downloading now ... its 1.7 GB

NDFVGz0.jpg

If this may help, I can confirm what Rudel said... it's just 1.7 Gb, for me also.

Ah, a question, for the noob I'm still: would you kindly esplain how and in what location could I install all those three files?

Thanks in advance.

With best regards.

Edited by JagHond
42 minutes ago, JagHond said:

If this may help, I can confirm what Rudel said... it's just 1.7 Gb, for me also.

Ah, a question, for the noob I'm still: would you kindly esplain how and in what location could I install all those three files?

the download contains a very complete setup & use instruction document.

• Like 1

6 ore fa, Rudel_chw ha scritto:

the download contains a very complete setup & use instruction document.

Uuhhh... right, I totally missed that.

Thanks for your usual kindness, Rudel, and sorry for bothering.

With best regards.

Edited by JagHond
17 hours ago, dimitriov said:

Read the manual...😔

My fault, excuse me. The AMX is great fun, and widely used around, for example in Argentina, recently added to DCS as a country.

I have been a big fan of the 14.5mm MG of the pick up. Is there any chance of seeing it in a static mount without the car? Maybe in a small patch?

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

Is anybody having trouble with Super Carrier missing after installing this mod?  It appears in Mission Editor, but once I start a mission it is missing. I looked around and couldn't find any forum mentioning this problem on this post or previous versions.  I installed the "FRENCHPACK_V4 CORE" into my mods/tech folder and have the objects, thank you.  I am not interested in the CA or the script enhancements. Thanks.

Edited by Geschirre