Oeration Reforger Multi-player

Dannyvandelft

Well, in general a campaign as such doesnt work in Multiplayer. But the missions can be flown one by one in MP ofc, without the whole progression system (which unfortunately only works for SP). Another caveat ofc is that the voices etc are all tailored for a SP experience predominantly. But, I think that's something that can be overlooked rather easily.

I will add COOP missions in the next patch (and a SC) version, but if you do not want to wait, all you need to do is open the missions in the editor and change the player and wingman aircraft both to "client". Then both aircraft can be flown by a human + RIO. Just make sure parking positions stay the same and in general WPs etc (or "stuff") doesn't get moved around. Also note that the lead aircraft is the trigger aircraft, best not to change unit names, etc either.

• Like 1

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Well, in general a campaign as such doesnt work in Multiplayer. But the missions can be flown one by one in MP ofc, without the whole progression system (which unfortunately only works for SP). Another caveat ofc is that the voices etc are all tailored for a SP experience predominantly. But, I think that's something that can be overlooked rather easily.

I will add COOP missions in the next patch (and a SC) version, but if you do not want to wait, all you need to do is open the missions in the editor and change the player and wingman aircraft both to "client". Then both aircraft can be flown by a human + RIO. Just make sure parking positions stay the same and in general WPs etc (or "stuff") doesn't get moved around. Also note that the lead aircraft is the trigger aircraft, best not to change unit names, etc either.
Awesome thank you!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk