Is There Any Chance Of Getting A US Marine or Navy Skin (other than Fat Albert) for the C-130J MOD??

AG-51_Razor

The title says it all. It would be awesome to see some skins for the Hercules that refelct the US Navy or Marine Corps operators. I am completely devoid of any ability in this area but would be very appreciative towards anyone that has the requisite skills to make this wish come true!   :worthy:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

I will upload a set of 5 skins for you (US Navy and Marines). Should be available in a few days (after moderator approval). Credit to Strider for the template that I used in making them.

BTW, I made these fairly quickly, so there may be some errors in sizing or otherwise. If you find a problem, let me know.

download here: "https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3314292/"

Edited by prccowboy
added link and removed old photo

I made a bunch of modifications to the liveries (mostly detail work), including adding 3D textures (normal map) for some missing details like corner supports above rear hatches, vents, more rivets, panel lines in the tail H. Stabs, hatch lines incl. side cargo hatch in the VX-6 variant, and some overall metal bulge/ripple texturing, etc. (I might have exaggerated that effect too much - probably needs some further tweaking. Haven't yet found that balance between too much and not noticeable). Current version is now 2.0

Edited by prccowboy