[BUGS] RIO blackout, PAL broke radar

MattSK

Recently when i played RIO i would continuously keep blacking out when flying in straight line. Than it happened to other 2 friends who flew with me as a RIO. It seems to get worse higher the tomcat is. We tried it on multiple server and it kept happening everywhere. It looks like RIO is experiencing 7g for 20 seconds than blacks out completely, jumping out off backseat and back fixes it but only for short time. Bug seems to happen all the time.

And today when i played on DDCS server and when i continuously kept switching PAL mode on and off in a fight it broke radar and it stopped working. Everything seemed just fine no warning light on right panel nothing just that radar went blind and ACM stopped working too. I tried to reproduce it but i was not able to.

Also i would like to ask if "Ghost" tracks in TWS that sometimes persist for 20-30 seconds after track is lost and regained are bug or is it the way AWG9 worked ? Switching between TWS and RWS seems to delete them but when jester gets stuck in TWS it makes it impossible to use it since it wants to fire at those tracks too and they sometimes take priority to real tracks.

1.  I always had Jester start up the aircraft than people join also always joined on running F14, i will check it tomorrow if oxygen is on and if issue is still there.

2. Around 8g

Edited by MattSK

2 hours ago, MattSK said:

1.  I always had Jester start up the aircraft than people join also always joined on running F14, i will check it tomorrow if oxygen is on and if issue is still there.

Jester doesn't turn on the oxygen for the RIO position.