Airplane control problem

I transferred the game to an SSD, the basic settings are preserved, but when I want to enter my own mission, I can’t come back from the outside view (pic. 1). The game responds to nothing after the mission starts and a strange HUD signal appeared above right.
When I start an instant mission, it finally starts in first person view (pic. 2), but it doesn't respond to anything either (I can't quit, I have to stop the game separately from the task manager).

What should i do then? What did I reset in the settings and how do I restore my original state?

Thank you in advance for the answers!

I'm sorry for my English knowledge, I do not speak the language perfectly yet. Have a nice day!2.jpg

1.jpg

Hi, you simply have Game Avionics mode activated. Go in the options menu, "Gameplay" tab, and uncheck "Game Avionics mode".

image.png

If you keep having issues, rename your "Saved Games\DCS" folder into "DCS_backup", so you get default settings.

Please tell us if either solution works.

Edited by Flappie

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

OK, great. If you want to retrieve your custom controls, copy the "Config\Input" folder from the renamed folder and paste it into your new "Saved Games\DCS\Config" folder.

Of course, it the issue immediately comes back, it means that your Input folder is corrupted.

Edited by Flappie

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.