Mission 13 Jtac not working?

Brainfreeze

Hi, stuck with the Jtac not answering in M13 ... I am on ch3 on green.  get the initial auto call out at wp3 and short dialog but when it comes to using the \ menu and contact them to check-in 15 I get no answer back ever.  They call me in 'visual' once I am on them but never when I try to contact them on radio.

Me wrong or bug? 

i9 14900K / 64GB / RTX 4090 / Varjo Aero / Winwing Orion2 + F15EX / Virpil Wrbrd + Alpha Stick + ACE pedals

18 hours ago, baltic_dragon said:

Hey do you still have trouble or did you find a way?

I was waiting for you to reply and started the ottoman courier with the Av8b instead... 🙂  but still tried yesterday and this time it went through and jtac replied. Not sure what bug is in there...I did exactly the same thing on my side.

I generally find most bugs are with communications throughout the campaigns.  also...tune on a wrong channel means you do not get the message and it is game over... would be good if u'd get a reminder to switch to the frequency until u r tuned in (space bar) so that the mission can still progress 

Btw...on coup d'etat M1...the kneeboard is wrong re R frequencies ... numbers and frequencies do not match for checks channel.

So far seem voice acting was best in caucus campaign. Gr8 work on these Baltic-dragon.  Your campaigns are awesome 

Edited by Brainfreeze

i9 14900K / 64GB / RTX 4090 / Varjo Aero / Winwing Orion2 + F15EX / Virpil Wrbrd + Alpha Stick + ACE pedals

• 1 month later...

Hello, am trying the mission 13 also (already completed the campaign a few years ago but I am re-learning the 2000) and I am unable to get an answer from the JTAC. 

I am on Green CH3 as asked but could not get a reply, already tried 3 times...

Any idea ?

I am eager to replay Nevada Red Flag too but would like to finish Georgian campaign first 🙂

Oooops : re-checked everything. Radio comms was set at 'Simplified'.

Works ok now 😉

Edited by Osirith
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Same problem here. I got all the radio chatter from Ghost and Cheavy 5-1 while hanging around WP2. Once I turn towards WP3 (after been cleared in hot), no more comms except players voice.

My radio settings are Green CH3 and Red CH1.

Checked both with simplified radio comms ON and OFF under options, which made no difference. 

• 3 weeks later...

I can't contact JTAC either. I modified the miz file to make Axeman immortal as number one command but I get no answer. Do you have a quick hack just to make it work please.

:Ryzen 5800X | RTX3090 | 32Gb RAM | Nvme SSD Gen.4 | Reverb G2 | Virpil WarBrd Base | Constellation Alpha Grip / Virpil CM3 Throttle

Nevermind. After a bit of reseach I put an MQ9 tu laser the target for me and it worked. The M2000C is really clumsy when using CCRP 🙂.

:Ryzen 5800X | RTX3090 | 32Gb RAM | Nvme SSD Gen.4 | Reverb G2 | Virpil WarBrd Base | Constellation Alpha Grip / Virpil CM3 Throttle

• 6 months later...
Am 21.3.2021 um 09:24 schrieb baltic_dragon:

I removed the normal AI JTAC, instead made Ghost start lasing the target as soon as you report "pickle" (so drop the bomb). Should make the mission much lighter, as talking to JTAC while flying in these valleys was pretty cumbersome. 

Has this been deployed yet?

I tried the mission twice already today and I was expecting for it to be an automatic script with voice over. But I also only got the "visual". Or is that the signal that they started to lase? I should learn how to offset bomb properly first though, I guess, cant even find the target (I have INS drift disabled).

edit:

I realized I didnt know how to properly offset bomb since the last update. It requires a bit of a workaround now, since you need to adjust the height of WP5 to be on the deck so you can properly do an INS update/AG designate  (at least without drift).

Edited by Zoddom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...