ww2 damage model tweaks.

vermu

Hi,

All in all I am enjoying the new damage model. I am just wondering when I shoot bombers why fire and smoke trail is coming from wing and not from motor. I am not sure if it's bug cause it's so obvious. One thing that is really bugging me is strong light coming from fire trail. Light is so strong even in daylight. I like to take screenshots a lot but that strong light is always ruining my shots. Actually light is so strong that it is bleeding to engines on the other side of the fuselage. I hope they are going to tweak the fire light. Of course there are obvious bugs also in the damage model but I hope they are going to fix these visual issues. While they are not bugs they are annoying when taking screenshots. In the middle of the battle it won't matter so much.

It just doesn't work like that IRL. Engines doesn't usually catch fire themselves, it's more fluids' leaks which catches fire ant that's what you see.

About the light you say, I don't have that much light, on the contrary I see it pretty spot on and quite realistic. What you describe might well be your own screen's settings, brightness, contrast, and specially maybe your gamma is too high both on the screen itself and in game settings too, more than game itself needing any fix. Check those things first.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice