Host a multiplayer session

Maverick24

dcs.logHello all,

I have a similar issue with hosting a multiplayer session as many others. I have port 10308 open in my router, set exceptions for this port in windows defender (firewall), my friend locate me with right IP adress, I see my server in my profile on website, but if I entered to details, I see a wrong IP adress, wrong name, etc.

In log I see that IPV6 and IPV4 are set corretly, it says that port seems to be open... I dont have any clue what else could be wrong. 

I red a lot of topics about this in here, in reddit, etc. I tried everything I found but no luck. I am runing on las beta 2.5.6.5625.

Could anyone help me with this?

• 2 weeks later...
En 27/12/2020 a las 12:09, Maverick24 dijo:

dcs.logHello all,

I have a similar issue with hosting a multiplayer session as many others. I have port 10308 open in my router, set exceptions for this port in windows defender (firewall), my friend locate me with right IP adress, I see my server in my profile on website, but if I entered to details, I see a wrong IP adress, wrong name, etc.

In log I see that IPV6 and IPV4 are set corretly, it says that port seems to be open... I dont have any clue what else could be wrong. 

I red a lot of topics about this in here, in reddit, etc. I tried everything I found but no luck. I am runing on las beta 2.5.6.5625.

Could anyone help me with this?

did u solve it ?? i have the same issue

19 hours ago, snake11 said:

did u solve it ?? i have the same issue

Make sure you have a public IP address. Some internet provider due to the lack of IPV4 address available tends to set you behind a NAT network, the results is that the IP address is not pointing directly to you. In this condition you'll not be able to host a multiplayer session.

@Maverick24 solves his problem using Hamachi, so I strongly suspect the problem is the public IP address.

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!

2 hours ago, Maverick87Shaka said:

Make sure you have a public IP address. Some internet provider due to the lack of IPV4 address available tends to set you behind a NAT network, the results is that the IP address is not pointing directly to you. In this condition you'll not be able to host a multiplayer session.

@Maverick24 solves his problem using Hamachi, so I strongly suspect the problem is the public IP address.

Yes, mentioned above. Installed hamachi and copy Hamachi net IP to a manual set IP in multiplayer session.