A-10 II Control Problems?

Unfortunately, I cannot fly my A-10 II. She falls or does not take off.

Mods have been deactivated and the repair has been made but does not change anything.

appvalley Track is available. After the start you can see how I move the control stick, as it is shown in the control axis. The aircraft does not react at all and falls like a stone.

Experiments with other aircraft like F-16 and F-18 show that my Hotas Warthog works perfectly!

Edited by OllieRory
  • Like 1

This happens off and on for me, usually because roll axis is simultaneously assigned to my rudder pedals.

If you go into control menu, select A-10CII Real, and select axis, you can check your Stick along with Rudder Pedals if you have them, and check if they are not dual bound to the same axis.

I know you mentioned repair etc. But this little problem still crops up every now and again for me, now I just check it first.

• Like 1

Pointy end hurt! Fire burn!!
JTF-191 25th Draggins - Hawg Main. Black Shark 2, A10C, A10CII, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Mig-15, Mig-19, Mig-21, P-51, F-15, Su-27, Su-33, Mig-29, FW-190 Dora, Anton, BF 109, Mossie, Normandy, Caucasus, NTTR, Persian Gulf, Channel, Syria, Marianas, WWII Assets, CA. (WWII backer picked aircraft ME-262, P-47D).

I've just completed a mission with the A-10C II and everything was fine. If your controls are working, the only way she can drop from the sky is if you have no engine thrust.

Please upload the track!

Edit: Gerbil might be right. Check your axis bindings to make sure you dont have 2 or more controllers bound to pitch, roll, rudder and thrust! Multiple bindings occur often in newly installed aircraft because of the way ED provides default bindings.

Edited by LeCuvier
  • Like 2

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5