HAPPY HOLIDAYS

cromhunt

Just want to wish the entire ED team a happy new year and a Merry Christmas!  No, I'm not that nuts, Christmas is January 7th for some of the people who build this amazing software.  They get the first ten days of the year off, and I hope they are able to spend them with friends and family and look back on a successful 2020, where they stepped up and impressed everyone with what they can do when the pressure is on.

This has been a great year for them, and for us.  Thank you, and here's to a 2021 with even more accomplishments and hopefully a little less background noise!

Traditions-of-Russian-New-Year-1.jpg

• Like 1

I would like to join Raisuli's greetings.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year from Germany - may everybody of your team stay healthy in 2021.

Best :bye_2:

Fastbreak

System Components

Power supply: be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W 80Plus Platinum <> Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix X570-E Gaming  <> Processor: Ryzen 5 5600x <> Cooler: DeepCool Gammaxx C40 <> RAM: 2x16GB HyperX Predator 3600Mhz <> SSD: 2x1TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe M.2 (Raid 0) <> HD: 2TB Seagate BarraCuda <> Graphics card: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti 11G Gaming <> Head tracking: TrackIR4 Pro <> dunTrackR <> Monitors: Philips bdm4065uc 40" 4K 3840x2160  (Camera) <> 2x IBM 15" 1024x768 (LMFCD & RMFCD)

Cockpit: self-construction <> Controls: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog (extension for cyclic & collective control) <> Thrustmaster Rudder Control System <> Sound: Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium <> Logitech Z-560 THX Sound System

"...Runways are for beauty queens!"

I second that.

For all those that are celebrating Christmas, on December 25, according to the Julian calendar (which in the Gregorian comes to January 7) I say: 

С Рождеством.

I also want to wish everyone a happy ending of 2020 and A Happy New Year. Regardless calendar. 

Stay safe folks!

Greetings from a rainy and grey Stockholm. 

A Magrioteli 

I wish everyone a happy New Year's Eve. The ED team, the developers, all the people behind the scenes who work hard to make our sim even better.
Thank you to Bignewy and Nineline who are there to inform us and also support us sometimes ...

Happy Holidays to all the members of the forum, whatever our country or our life, we meet here to share the same passion.

After a difficult year 2020 for many, let's move on to 2021 with the long-awaited arrival of its already extraordinary clouds in the last trailer.

Small text from a Frenchman watching the snow fall today.

Happy New Year everyone.

Edited by Worg

• ED Team

Have a great new year all, and thanks for flying with us!

• Like 2

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Happy 2021 to everyone....
Let’s forget this crazy 2020 for good

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png