C-101CC as an A-37 Dragonfly on the Vietnam War server?

Miles Vorkosigan

What do you all think? I have never flown it but I did buy it today in the DCS Winter Sale. To add more variety to the Vietnam War server I am going to include it as a stand-in for the Cessna A-37 Dragonfly close air support jet. 

Would this be a good match for the Vietnam War era? Right now the server is mostly A-4 Skyhawks and F-5E-3 Tiger IIs, with a few P-51s as stand ins for the Skyraider (not at all a good match but it is what we have). 

Need to figure out a way to restrict it so AIM-9s are not able to be mounted though.

Any comments? Thanks for your help.

Well, it seems to work great. I think we will keep it on our Vietnam War public server. 

Everyone who is interested in our public server and our weekly co-op missions are welcome to drop into our Discord and say hi.

Thanks Koniuka for your help. 

If anyone else has an idea, tip, or suggestion please chime in on this thread or discord. 

So far this is an excellent airframe, thanks Aviodev!

https://discord.gg/C5C3Kw3

We have the P-51 in the server as a stand-in for the A-1 Skyraider, I would be willing to place P47s as well. 

The C101CC is a pretty good stand-in for the A37 Dragonfly the issue with the armament is that the rockets that the C101 is able to use are too new for a 1968 Vietnam mission. I got around this by putting the C101 at two airfields that are not shared by the A-4s and F-5s. And I only allowed HE and smoke rockets. The idea is that the C101, like the A37 Dragonfly, will be used as close air support tasks or general target destruction.