Jump to content

When I view all saved track files (start from SC) - FA-18 taxi away from catapult


Recommended Posts

When view all SC track files at once start taxing from the parking position  to catapulte on SuperCarrier my FA-18 everytime  goes the other way..

Like attached track

SC start taxi.trk


Edited by SMN

Окурок, выброшенный в урну, гораздо патриотичнее флажочка на автомобиле

TM Wartrhog Stick + VPC MongoosT-50Base + VPC TMW Extension 150mm / TM Wartrhog Throttle / CH Pro Pedals / 2-VPC Deck Mount / TrackIR5/

__________________________________________________________

i76700K Over to 4.6/32GbDD4-3000/MSI-1070Ti Gaming/System-SSD1 DCS-SSD2/32" 2560x1440

Link to post
Share on other sites

HI, 

 

So when you play the mission you line up correctly for the catapult and when you replay the track you are not lined up. 

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 10 Pro x64, NVIDIA MSI RTX 2080Ti VENTUS GP, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 32GB DDR @3000, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 минут назад, BIGNEWY сказал:

HI, 

 

So when you play the mission you line up correctly for the catapult and when you replay the track you are not lined up. 

Does It means what I can not replay tracks with take off from SC ? 

Окурок, выброшенный в урну, гораздо патриотичнее флажочка на автомобиле

TM Wartrhog Stick + VPC MongoosT-50Base + VPC TMW Extension 150mm / TM Wartrhog Throttle / CH Pro Pedals / 2-VPC Deck Mount / TrackIR5/

__________________________________________________________

i76700K Over to 4.6/32GbDD4-3000/MSI-1070Ti Gaming/System-SSD1 DCS-SSD2/32" 2560x1440

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SMN said:

Does It means what I can not replay tracks with take off from SC ? 

I am trying to reproduce the problem on my machine but so far it is ok. 

 

Not sure why it is doing it for you. 

 

Track replays replay inputs only, so it should be ok, I have asked the team.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 10 Pro x64, NVIDIA MSI RTX 2080Ti VENTUS GP, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 32GB DDR @3000, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 часа назад, BIGNEWY сказал:

Track replays replay inputs only, so it should be ok, I have asked the team.

Hm....  for me all tracks with take off from SC  are not lined up

No mods...  all stock.

 

After tests.
 - If play the mission I line up correctly,stop and record this track. when I replay this track - all OK.

 - If play the mission I line up correctly, TO and after 30..40 min record this track. when I replay the track -I are not lined up before TO !

 

Short track - no problem, long track - all time not lined up before TO


Edited by SMN

Окурок, выброшенный в урну, гораздо патриотичнее флажочка на автомобиле

TM Wartrhog Stick + VPC MongoosT-50Base + VPC TMW Extension 150mm / TM Wartrhog Throttle / CH Pro Pedals / 2-VPC Deck Mount / TrackIR5/

__________________________________________________________

i76700K Over to 4.6/32GbDD4-3000/MSI-1070Ti Gaming/System-SSD1 DCS-SSD2/32" 2560x1440

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a bug in the track playback. 
I landed twice but on the replay the plane crashes on the back of the boat. 

To my knowledge, the replay system in DCS is not a 1 to 1 (files would be huge). 

OS: Win10 home 64bit*MB: Asus Strix Z270F/

CPU: Intel I7 7700k /Ram:32gb_ddr4

GFX: Nvidia Asus 1080 8Gb

Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"

Disk: SSD

Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5/TM MFDs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

In my experience the DCS replays are very good for making short video (eye candy) clips accurately, but add any length, windy weather and complexity into the equation (carrier ops especially) then just expect the first minute of replay to go wrong and it will quickly get worse. I know for sure using VR to manipulate something (say jester or HMD) is worthless and not recorded at all

. . . . . . .

Every module/ map except the dual winged joke.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/27/2020 at 3:09 PM, macedk said:

To my knowledge, the replay system in DCS is not a 1 to 1 (files would be huge). 

 First part - correct - TRK files save just inputs of the player and simulates all behavior, so one error in saving inputs will change behavior of the plane on whole flight.
Second part - not correct - TacView saves all telemetric data and all objects (planes, missiles, bombs) behavior is saved 1-1 and are much smaller then TRK - this same mission in TRK is 265 MB, while in TV 42,2 MB. Yes, TV misses some data about cockpit interactions, but IMO ED should merge these two systems and save telemetric data for objects behavious and cockpit interactions for the rest.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2021 at 6:46 AM, Foka said:

 First part - correct - TRK files save just inputs of the player and simulates all behavior, so one error in saving inputs will change behavior of the plane on whole flight.
Second part - not correct - TacView saves all telemetric data and all objects (planes, missiles, bombs) behavior is saved 1-1 and are much smaller then TRK - this same mission in TRK is 265 MB, while in TV 42,2 MB. Yes, TV misses some data about cockpit interactions, but IMO ED should merge these two systems and save telemetric data for objects behavious and cockpit interactions for the rest.

 

As mentioned in several other posts on this topic, TacView is great, but not if your intention is to make a cinematic video,

or even just to immortalize a portion of the battle where you did something amazing.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, rayrayblues said:

 

As mentioned in several other posts on this topic, TacView is great, but not if your intention is to make a cinematic video,

or even just to immortalize a portion of the battle where you did something amazing.

I naever said it is for that purpose, I just stated differences and how both systems save data, and why you can't convert TV to TRK or vice versa.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Foka said:

I naever said it is for that purpose, I just stated differences and how both systems save data, and why you can't convert TV to TRK or vice versa.

 

I understand what you meant, but I think the OP is more interested in either, reliving the moment, trying to see how it looked from F2, or recording.

 

@SMN  Please correct me if I am wrong. Is that what you meant?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...