Free to play

uksub

From another post"

"The prices don't have anything to do with the free trial - it doesn't show up on the Store pages for DCS or the modules. If it works like last time, once the trial is open on Steam, you right click on DCS in your Steam Library, click Properties, and then the DLC tab. Once the trial begins, you'll have check boxes for all the modules. Click the ones you want to install, then OK, and DCS will install the trial modules. It took me forever to figure that out during the spring trial period. "

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3600| MSI RTX 4080 16GB Ventus 3X OC  | Samsung 970 Evo 2TB NVME | HP Reverb G2 | DIY Head Tracker Cap | Logitech X-56 throttle | VKB NXT Premium |  Win 11

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

--Arthur C Clark

37 minutes ago, JMGUGEL said:

How is it done? I can't with what Mr.

How is it done? I can't with what Mr.

From Steam Library, select DCS World..., Store, then view all the modules from the store page. Select any module, which will take you to the page where you would normally purchase it. Instead select "Play"

enjoy

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3600| MSI RTX 4080 16GB Ventus 3X OC  | Samsung 970 Evo 2TB NVME | HP Reverb G2 | DIY Head Tracker Cap | Logitech X-56 throttle | VKB NXT Premium |  Win 11

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

--Arthur C Clark