[REPORTED]Tunguska symbol on RWR

Padonis

• BIGNEWY changed the title to [REPORTED]Tunguska symbol on RWR
  • ED Team

There is no change in situation with MiG-19 and Tunguska. But "Hat' will only appear for planes, fighters and interceptors.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Yes, but it's more difficult to verify, especially when you have many threats around you. The old symbol "S6" was well known and what was bothering someone? I do not understand the changes that make it difficult to identify quickly. Are this is in reality?

Edited by padonis

6 hours ago, padonis said:

Yes, but it's more difficult to verify, especially when you have many threats around you. The old symbol "S6" was well known and what was bothering someone? I do not understand the changes that make it difficult to identify quickly. Are this is in reality?

DCS isn't about being easy or difficult, it's about being realistic. So if that's the way it is IRL, then that's the way it should be in DCS:

Intel Core i5-8600k + Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Gigabyte GTX 1070 Aorus 8G | 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengance LPX Black 3200MHz | Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 | WD Black SN750 NVMe 500GB | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Green 240GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB SATA 3 | WD Caviar Blue 500GB SATA 3 | EVGA 650 GQ 80+ Gold | Samsung CF391 Curved 32" | Corsair 400C | Steelseries Arctis 5 --- Razer Kraken X Lite | Logitech G305 | Redragon Dyaus 2 K509 | Xbox 360 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Thrustmaster TWCS | TrackIR 5

So I asked if this was the case in real life. Historically, the meeting of the Mig-19 with Tunguska is rather unlikely, but I was wondering what caused such changes. Especially since I have not noticed any information about such changes anywhere. It just seemed strange to me.