No carrier Damage by respawning players in latest patch

gunterlund21

In the latest patch, if a player in MP flying from the carrier gets killed and respawns in he will not see the damage the carrier has sustained if it was hit. What he will notice however is no flights being able to take off since that feature is now included in the latest patch. So from his perspective the carrier looks fine but no flights launch.

I was in Art of the Kill D#@ it!!!!

• ED Team

Hi if possible please include a track replay, unless it is huge. 

we will take a look. 

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

HI BigNewy. 

I have no way of capturing a track file for a MP mission (at least none that I know of). But I am modifying the issue. If you sit on the deck in MP and let the ship get hit by one of the large anti ship missiles launched from at TU 22, you will see craters on the deck if you change roles. If you exit the server and come back in however the carrier is undamaged.  Attached is a super simple mission. Tu fires missiles at ship. Go in as MP pilot in F-18 and get blasted on the deck. After death leave the server and come back in. Carrier is all back. Try to take off.

destructiontest.miz

Edited by gunterlund21

I was in Art of the Kill D#@ it!!!!