UH-1H Huey Trim issues

didcab

Works fine for me. Check the Keybinds, trimmer mode settings in Special Options UH-1H, maybe?

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Can confirm also having the same issue. Have deleted the input folder for the Huey and set it all back up again. Trimmer is set to Default in the Special menu. trim button wont work no matter what key I set it to on my Stick. 

EDIT : And suddenly after hours of frustration it suddenly worked.

Edited by razalom

• 2 weeks later...

I am also having random trimming issues: cyclic is stuck (rudder still seems to work) at the last trimming position. "Pilot trimmer" as well as "Reset trimmer" do not work.
Force Feedback is set to off. I have the impression that when I had no rudder deadzone it was even worse (means axis have been stuck more often).

Sometimes I am able to reset trimmer (by pressing "reset trimmer") or set a new trimmer position by pressing respective buttons multiple (e.g. 5) times, but often I just hit the ground...

Edit: When cyclic is stuck (after using "Pilot trimmer"), pressing "Active Pause" and then moving the stick around re-releases the cyclic again. 

Edited by jetsimace

On 1/1/2021 at 2:32 PM, jetsimace said:

I am also having random trimming issues: cyclic is stuck
Edit: When cyclic is stuck (after using "Pilot trimmer"), pressing "Active Pause" and then moving the stick around re-releases the cyclic again. 

Ok, this sounds somewhat familiar. What I do experience sometimes is that cyclic is stuck when you push the trim button (to relocate the stick center position). You have to let the stick go to center position once before it accepts new steering inputs. If you do not, the cyclic is frozen.

I never really thought much about this issue, but now that you mention it... yes, it's there, and it probably is a bug.

• 2 weeks later...