how to combine 2 or more cockpit mods

fitness88

yes, as long as they are not affected by placing them in the same folder...

i.e. all of them point to... C:\Users\Cactus\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Liveries\Cockpit_SA342L\Devrim Mod v1.5.2

they overwrite files and makes it unusable

but if they go to separate folders...your good

i.e

C:\Users\Cactus\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Liveries\Cockpit_SA342L\Devrim Mod v1.5.2

C:\Users\Cactus\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Liveries\Cockpit_SA342L\Cactus Mod

Marvin "Cactus" Palmer

DCS:World 2.5(ob)

Gigabyte Z390 Designare i7-9700K (4.6GHz), 32Gb RAM (3600MHz), GTX2070, 40" 1080p Monitor, TM Warthog, Saitek Rudder pedals,TM Cougar MFD, and an ipad.

16 hours ago, MPalmer said:

yes, as long as they are not affected by placing them in the same folder...

i.e. all of them point to... C:\Users\Cactus\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Liveries\Cockpit_SA342L\Devrim Mod v1.5.2

they overwrite files and makes it unusable

but if they go to separate folders...your good

i.e

C:\Users\Cactus\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Liveries\Cockpit_SA342L\Devrim Mod v1.5.2

C:\Users\Cactus\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Liveries\Cockpit_SA342L\Cactus Mod

Yes that makes sense...but even if they do go into the same folder, so long as it's not the same file it should be ok.

4 hours ago, fitness88 said:

Yes that makes sense...but even if they do go into the same folder, so long as it's not the same file it should be ok.

make separate folders for each...and then you can change them out in the settings menu ( i forgot the actual name but where you can modify each module)...without having to shut down DCS

Marvin "Cactus" Palmer

DCS:World 2.5(ob)

Gigabyte Z390 Designare i7-9700K (4.6GHz), 32Gb RAM (3600MHz), GTX2070, 40" 1080p Monitor, TM Warthog, Saitek Rudder pedals,TM Cougar MFD, and an ipad.