Oculus: Force tilt/gyro offset for a recliner chair usage

darek

Hi,

I'm using a slightly tilted/reclined chair for comfort - the problem is that when I rest my head comfortably my view-port is aiming in the sky and to see the cockpit instruments I have to tilt my head down significantly thus straining it uncomfortably.

Is there any way to force the center of view to be tilted slightly backwards? "Reset the viewport" in oculus menu solves misalignment in horizontal axis and it looks like gyro input are taking precedence over any viewport settings. Looks like only offsetting the gyros by some angle would help...

Any idea?

5 hours ago, sigfan86 said:

In your general key bindings within dcs, there should be a center vr view keybind

Nope, I tried and it functions similarly to Oculus' settings default behaviour - it adjusts horizontal direction only. What I want is to adjust vertical tilt as well - so that I can tilt on my chair backwards and still have cockpit centered in front of my eyes.

Edited by darek

On 12/21/2020 at 4:57 PM, darek said:

Nope, I tried and it functions similarly to Oculus' settings default behaviour - it adjusts horizontal direction only. What I want is to adjust vertical tilt as well - so that I can tilt on my chair backwards and still have cockpit centered in front of my eyes.

That's odd.  Must be something with the oculus. With my odyssey+ it also adjusts the vertical settings.  As a test I set my chair to full recline and hit the re center, and it worked

System: Ryzen 5900x, G.Skill 3600 32GB, MSI 4090 suprim liquid X, samsung odyssey+ headset