Module Icon still shows "EA"

CanopyJettison

They just stopped working on this in mid-development. So probably noone had time to remove the label. And since there is no QA done on this module, nobody noticed.

Kein Anderer als ein Jäger spürt,

Den Kampf und Sieg so konzentriert.

Das macht uns glücklich, stolz und froh,

Der Jägerei ein Horrido!

31 minutes ago, Blackbird12 said:

For me it's still in EA, still bugs, lack of content...

Yes, I think that is the way most buyers see it. But not ED. 😞

Der Jägerei ein Horrido!

On 12/22/2020 at 3:09 PM, Blackbird12 said:

For me it's still in EA, still bugs, lack of content...

This ...

It's what keeping me from buying further things from ED, tbh. Though the Jug looks so nice it's very hard to resist 🙂 , but really, this "Released" status stamped on the A8 left me with a very sour taste in the mouth

• Like 1

Whisper of old OFP & C6 forums, now Kalbuth.

Specs : i7 6700K / MSI 1070 / 32G RAM / SSD / Rift S / Virpil MongooseT50 / Virpil T50 CM2 Throttle / MFG Crosswind.

All but Viggen, Yak52 & F16

It lacks some kit, like the R2 (30mm) there is still bugs like you can't drop your BR21 after launching them, there are performance issue, notably at 2400 and 2100 rpm, about 15 km/h missing...And no news about that, there are anton lovers who point these things and ED seems to not see them, I found the oil temperature limits in the manual was completly wrong (it says max 130°C and the strip on the indicator says about 95°) and I don't know the P47 well but it seems that it has much love than the anton and it's quite frustrating

I can understand that dev need time, no problem, for me the problem is that ED doesn't say anything about the anton, no news like it was an embarassing subject

Hmmm... maybe we have to wait.

They dont remove the "EA" down the icon. Maybe its really still in Early Access and there were some patches coming in the future.

Why else should it still say "EA" down the module icon.

I think there is something coming.

Its not out of EA until they remove the "EA".

Wishlist: (Aircraft)

F/A-18D Hornet | F-14D Tomcat | A-6 Intruder | EA-6 Prowler | E-1B Tracer | E-2B Hawkeye | (Navy) F-4 Phantom | F-104 Starfighter | AH-64 Apache | UH-60/SH-60 | RAH-66 Comanche | Curtiss P-40 | North American T-6 Texan | Mitsubishi A6M | Jak-9

Wishlist: (Map)

Vietnam | Pearl Harbor 1941 | Naval Air Station Pensacola (New Orleans <-> Orlando)

Wishlist: (WWII-Assets-Pack-UPDATE)

USS Arizona | USS Oklahoma | US Aircraft Carrier | Japanese Aircraft Carrier

29 minutes ago, Moorhuhn said:

Maybe its really still in Early Access and there were some patches coming in the future.

Not finished according me, really close but not ready in the total so EA its a good icon still.

See bug section.

Edited by YoYo

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/3/2021 at 8:05 PM, YoYo said:

Not finished according me, really close but not ready in the total so EA its a good icon still.

See bug section.

It is officially out of EA... the icon showing EA is just one more bug 🙂

Der Jägerei ein Horrido!

We know it very well but its still "under construction".

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro