The HUD symbol behavior during dive bomb

aac1730

When I am doing a dive bombing in Precision mode, set with DYK+ANF, the behavior of the HUD symbol(especially the ring named Sight) is strange ,like in pic-1. and it is not same as the old version like pic-2(a video form 2017).

Is it because I attack at wrong attitude and speed?

gif_7.gif

pic-1

bili_v_d_1608393465811.gif

pic-2

Edited by aac1730

1 hour ago, aac1730 said:

When I am doing a dive bombing in Precision mode, set with DYK+ANF, the behavior of the HUD symbol(especially the ring named Sight) is strange ,like in pic-1. and it is not same as the old version like pic-2(a video form 2017).

Is it because I attack at wrong attitude and speed?

gif_7.gif

pic-1

Regarding pic1 for me it looks like you are too shallow. If you go steeper, it should work.

I got good results with DYK nearly all the time until the last update (didn't test it with newest 2.5.6.59398).

Don't forget about speed, a good M0.8 gives usually satisfactorily results.

Edited by TOViper

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

I have tried to bomb from a deep diving, but sight still appear on the distance line and go up suddenly, and Could anybody try it and tell me whether you have the same problem or not?
Tried it today and seems to work as intended. Are you sure you follow all the instructions given in the manual for dive bombing?

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

The dive in your OP was too shallow, but the post above looks like a good angle.

As for the ring, it broke in an update in late 2019. It's supposed to show you the minimum pitch to be at to achieve a 4g pull-out. Pipper should be at or above the ring at all times. Right now, I don't know what it's supposed to show you, but it's useless.