Please make static object Animal Cow a multi-unit object

torreypine

I love the addition of cows in the mission editor! Thank you!

Would you please make the cow a multi-unit object? So I can place a cow, then click an "x of y" iterator to place more cows in the area?  Placing and moving a herd would be preferable to placing and moving 30 or 40 individual objects.

Again, thank you!

Just now, Honez said:

Maybe I am missing what your after but I place a cow and then CTRL Copy and CTRL Paste and I have a quick easy herd

You absolutely can.  And I've done this exact thing.  If, however, you wish to create an herd at Sochi and set a mission fail trigger if one of your students kills a cow then do the same thing for Gudauta, Kutaisi, Kobuleti, etc. there's a lot of handling individual cows over and over again.

Not a critical item, certainly, but being able to handle an herd as a group object rather than individual cows would provide me some value.

Good suggestion about Moose - but in the end, I think that the OP has the best idea - a request to have cows as a multi-unit group the same as we can with armor, planes, sam sites, etc. 

While there are other 'work arounds' available - having a multi unit group is the simplest and most efficient of them all - and would allow this feature to be used by many who don't understand moose scripting as well.

Great idea if it's something easy to implement in a future release.