Multi crew experience, what's your story's.

Woody01

2 hours ago, Fakum said:

Where is the "Take Over Control" key bind located? I found the "Request Aircraft Control". Search didnt find it?

That's it - Request Aircraft Control (default 'C').

You can only "take over" control if you occupy the priority seat (as described above), otherwise you are "requesting" control.

Example: the Huey is set to Pilot has priority (right seat).  The co-pilot can press 'C' to request control (which can be approved or denied by the pilot).  If approved, the pilot can afterwards press 'C' to take over control with no approval from the co-pilot, because the pilot has priority.  Obviously this would be the other way round if the co-pilot has priority.  And if it's set to Ask Always then pressing 'C' will always be request control because both seats have to approve each other.  And when set to Equally Responsible then pressing 'C' would simply take over control without any approval.  Communication is key in all scenarios.

I think I follow, so if im in the left seat and request control, in what manner does the right seater approve or deny? Does a menu pop up for him to do so? If so, is there a binding for those actions? Im trying to setup voice attack before I join any servers that are accommodating this. Thanks,

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

23 minutes ago, Fakum said:

I think I follow, so if im in the left seat and request control, in what manner does the right seater approve or deny? Does a menu pop up for him to do so? If so, is there a binding for those actions? Im trying to setup voice attack before I join any servers that are accommodating this. Thanks,

Yes, a menu that pops up requiring a mouse click to Allow or Deny.  See page 158 of the Huey manual for a pic.

Edited by epoch

Hmm,,, I see. It seems this approval or denial can NOT be accomplished thru voice attack then huh? Mouse only, so you need to take your hand off the stick and work the mouse

Edited by Fakum

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

On 12/24/2020 at 5:37 PM, Fakum said:

Hmm,,, I see. It seems this approval or denial can NOT be accomplished thru voice attack then huh? Mouse only, so you need to take your hand off the stick and work the mouse

The mouse should be to your left so you can use your left hand for the mouse (collective)... you can use a mouse with either hand can't you? 🙂