We got an AJS37 update

Scandfox

Took a look at the latest update log:

AV88: 24 improvements

M2000: 19    -"-

JF17: 20       -"-

F18: 24        -"-

F16: 19        _"_

AJS 37:  3 IMPROVEMENTS OF ISSUES NOT REPORTED IN THIS FORUM..!!!

CONCLUSION: ACCORDING HB AJS37 is 100 % FUNCTIONAL AND  NO MORE IMPROVEMENTS ARE PLANNED.....TIME IS UP     (OR?)

Edited by Scandfox

This kind of aggressive post will get you nowhere. The Viggen is still getting love from Heatblur, right? I agree this is kind of a distant love compared to what the Tomcat is getting, but it is love nonetheless.

HB never said the Viggen was finished. On the contrary:

On 12/19/2019 at 2:51 AM, Cobra847 said:
Various other misc changes and improvements will be made, and continue to be made post RC1 & RC2.

We’ll detail these further in the future.

Let's continue documenting what's wrong with the module, so HB can fix it.

• Thanks 1

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

Hey Scnadfox, we just talked yesterday about giving the lighting issues some extra attention for the next patch.

No need to panic like that: we will NEVER stop improving our products, even if it is not always at the pace you and us would love to, for various reasons. But no need at all to dispair if some patch is smaller. The next one will be bigger again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Meh, the fix to the RB-75 was very much a top request, and I'm glad it went through. If you're going to criticize any dev, do so with some good arguments at least.

I do agree that extra work would be nice though, the module really is close to full completion and it's too bad that the Tomcat is receiving so much more attention.

• Like 1