Error with new update

jeffreymg

I am running DCS Open Beta and have most of the add-on aircraft and maps, but when I ran the new update appx 30 min ago and start DCS I get a error message. The message says error code 500 no active authorization's found. Than hit ok and the program asks me to bind or skip all my add-ons. How can this be fixed?

Jeff Gerbert

Jeffrey Gerbert

15 hours ago, jeffreymg said:

I am running DCS Open Beta and have most of the add-on aircraft and maps, but when I ran the new update appx 30 min ago and start DCS I get a error message. The message says error code 500 no active authorization's found. Than hit ok and the program asks me to bind or skip all my add-ons. How can this be fixed?

Jeff Gerbert

I ran into the same issue and error code. Following this thread. 

Same problem here - the update succeeded (after I freed up space on the SDD for the 55GB DL!!!) but then all of my authorizations were gone (maps, planes and missions). Ouch.

Then it goes to a black screen, with 0% CPU utilization.

BTW no problem with the release version and the authorizations

dcs.log autoupdate_log.txt

Edited by spooky999

@spooky999Same error 500:

2020-12-18 17:41:37.109 INFO    NET: Login success.
2020-12-18 17:41:37.790 ERROR   NET: Auth data has expired.
2020-12-18 17:41:37.792 ERROR   NET: Getting auth data failed becase server returned invalid reply.
2020-12-18 17:41:37.825 ERROR   DCS: Failed to get authorization data. Error code is: 500
2020-12-18 17:41:37.826 INFO    DCS: Loading cached auth data...
2020-12-18 17:41:37.859 ERROR   NET: Auth data is for a different DCS version.
2020-12-18 17:41:37.859 INFO    DCS: Nope

Please continue on this thread: https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/255705-openbeta-25659398-failed-to-get-authorization-data-error-code-is-500-no-saved-authorization-found

Edited by Flappie
fixed link

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

@jeffreymg@spooky999The solution was found: you need to set your PC at the right date and time. Here's how to do it:

2 hours ago, Flappie said:

A friend followed BIGNEWY's advice and it worked. Here's what you need to do:

1. Right click the Windows clock (bottom right) and select "Ajust Date and Time"
  2. Uncheck "Set Time Zone automatically"
  3. Manually select your Time Zone
  4. Try DCS

https://thegeekpage.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/change-time-zone-windows-10.png

Expand  

Edited by Flappie

h none of the above worked for me, tried everything from setting the date as mentioned, making sure windows 10 is up to date as bignewy mentioned, tried rinning stable, same deal. Done a repair install, Clean Install. Just continue to be shown this on startup of the game!
Capture.PNG

@Badass1982Please try this:

2 hours ago, Mustang25 said:

I had this same problem tonight. For me, TrackIR running stopped it at 100%. Starting the game, then starting TrackIR worked for me but would be an issue for those who have hotplugging disabled.

If it doesn't work either, please attach your dcs.log file ( C:\Users\your-name\Saved Games\DCS...\Logs\dcs.log ).

@Mustang25Hey Mustang. You have the exact same issue @Ornithopter is having. See here.

No solution so far. I'm away from my computer, thus I can't have a look at this MissionEditor.lua file. I'll be back at it tomorrow evening. You guys need to work together to know what's blocking you. You might have a mod you're both using that's blocking the game. Can you please list the mods you're using?

Easy test: rename your "C:\Users\your-name\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta" folder into "DCS.openbeta_backup" (don't delete it), then launch DCS and see how it goes.

Thanks for continuing to follow up on this, Flappie!  And hi, Mustang, both sorry to hear you're having the same problem, but also a little relieved I'm not the only guy having that particular one.

Ok, I tried that, and it rebuilt the entire DCS.openbeta folder in Saved Games, but unfortunately no joy.  Same error as before in the .log. (last few lines of log below)

2020-12-20 18:57:29.282 INFO    SOUND: Channel layout:  FrontLeft FrontRight FrontCenter LowFrequency BackLeft BackRight SideLeft SideRight
2020-12-20 18:57:29.389 INFO    DCS: gDescription: "NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070" gVendorId: 4318 gDeviceId: 7041 gMemory: 7998 MB
2020-12-20 18:57:29.399 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Destruction shape not found AVIASHTAB_CRASH
2020-12-20 18:57:29.401 ERROR   EDOBJECTS: Object HB_F14_EXT_PHX_ALU with id=320 already declared in table MissileTable
2020-12-20 18:57:29.498 ERROR   WEAPONSBASE: invalid cx data <weapons.missiles.MBDA_Mistral><./CoreMods/aircraft/SA342/SA342_Weapons.lua>
2020-12-20 18:57:30.268 WARNING LOG: 1 duplicate message(s) skipped.
2020-12-20 18:57:30.268 INFO    DX11BACKEND: DX11ShaderBinaries::loadCache ./Mods/aircraft/F14/fxo
2020-12-20 18:57:30.270 INFO    DX11BACKEND: DX11ShaderBinaries::loadCache done. Loaded 0/0.
2020-12-20 18:57:30.322 INFO    EDCORE: (dDispatcher)enterToState_:1
2020-12-20 18:57:31.702 INFO    UIBASERENDERER: Cannot load font [E:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\dxgui\skins\fonts\]!
2020-12-20 18:57:33.229 ALERT   Dispatcher: Error starting Game GUI: [string "./MissionEditor/MissionEditor.lua"]:86: invalid order function for sorting
2020-12-20 18:57:33.229 INFO    EDCORE: (dDispatcher)enterToState_:2

No Mods installed on my end, and did another Repair and Cleanup, just to be sure.  As far as I can tell, my installation is completely clean.

OK. You can remove the newest "DCS.openbeta" folder and rename the backup (all your settings and controls lie in there), then.

I was mistaken about this "MissionEditor.lua" file. It's actually located in the "\DCS World OpenBeta\MissionEditor" folder. I've opened mine to look at line 86. Here it is:

image.png

Please attach yours, so we can compare.

If you want to try a quick fix, delete this file, then run a cleanup and repair.

Edited by Flappie

Well I see that I'm the only one having a problem with the latest up date to the beta.  When I launch DCS I get the error that my purchased modules will not load and when I proceed I can get into the game but none of modules nor d/l missions or campaigns are listed.  There is a link to update my password but it sends back to my log in page for DCS and the forums.  Not to the game it self.  

Go figure.

Oh btw I do have 14 purchased modules and as I stated I cannot access any of them.  

Edited by taxman 1
Added text

On 12/19/2020 at 2:38 PM, Flappie said:

@Mustang25Hey Mustang. You have the exact same issue @Ornithopter is having. See here.

No solution so far. I'm away from my computer, thus I can't have a look at this MissionEditor.lua file. I'll be back at it tomorrow evening. You guys need to work together to know what's blocking you. You might have a mod you're both using that's blocking the game. Can you please list the mods you're using?

Easy test: rename your "C:\Users\your-name\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta" folder into "DCS.openbeta_backup" (don't delete it), then launch DCS and see how it goes.

Hey @Flappie, the fix did not work for me either. And here's my MissionEditor.lua file as well. Looks like we all have the same thing here.

image.png

MissionEditor.lua