The State is Recruiting New Members!

Hi everyone,

Twice a year, The State opens up its doors to pilots looking for a new milsim group to join. We wanted to take a minute to give you a quick run-down on who we are and what we offer, compared to other groups.

The State aligns to a military simulation experience. We keep a very good, 24/7, OVH server up with dynamic missions, updated on a daily basis throughout deployment and our fleet readiness exercises. We provide custom skins for our squadrons, respective to the period we are simulating with our graphics, and if you are a full-time, line pilot, we put your name and callsign on your jet as well. We track and organize deployment statistics, arranged by pilot, squadron, wing and military YOY. Our custom website holds this tracker along with updated rosters (with decorations), greenie boards (for Navy and Marine squadrons) and more.

We welcome pilots of all skill ranges and have experience teaching pilots new to DCS and pilots new to a specific airframe. We provide the necessary training and are patient with people who try hard and commit to a learning attitude.

We keep our community positive and friendly and have very low tolerance for big egos, showing off and otherwise discouraging each other. We stand on mutual betterment. We place a high priority on positive attitudes and finding people who are a good fit in the group. Many of us are 30 or older, but we're open to making all kinds of new friends.

We have opportunities for pilots to experience the battlefield beyond the cockpit as well. Through role-based qualifications, pilots can qualify for JTAC, GCI and ATC.

We are in open recruitment right now and the doors will remain open through January 2. We are recruiting pilots for the AV-8B, A-10C, F-16C, F-18C and the F-14B (not the A).

If any or all of this sounds fun or if you have any questions, please visit our website, join our Discord, PM me here or send an e-mail to me directly at [info@statelyfe.com](mailto:info@statelyfe.com).

www.statelyfe.com

Discord Invite

The State Military (PACAF/ANG Commander)

af710.png

FIEND 710 F-16C 90710 36th FS
Col A. “Loco” Cohen
http://www.statelyfe.com

Your discord invite doesn't seem to be working for me.

System specs: WIN 10 64, i7 4790K, ASRock Z97 Extreme6, GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws. SB Live Audio, Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pro peds, TIR 5.1 pro clippy thingy, Saitek Eclipse keyboard, Sennheiser headphones & mic