Open Beta Update Help

Good Day,

So I got a little click happy during the open beta update, I accidentally double clicked when the updater downloaded, I have the newest version of the updater installed but I didn't actually download any of the files for this open beta patch.  When I go to update it again it says I have the newest version of the beta installed.  I've tried repairing it but it says everything is good to go.  Is there another way to get the open beta download to start again? Thank you!

The current latest beta patch isn't online yet.
You can check which the latest version for release and beta is here:
DCS World Updates (digitalcombatsimulator.com)

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600MHz CL16 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 960Pro NVMe 1TB | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | TM Warthog (with custom spring, 10 cm extension, custom TDC, replacement pinky switch) on Wheelstand Pro | TPR rudder pedals

My in-game DCS settings (PD 1.0 SteamSS 76%):

EduSYaK.png

I got the normal update your thing download lol and in the course of trying to fix it I changed my directory location so I’m just redownloading the whole open beta and all my jets maps and campaigns thank god for fast Internet and unlimited data

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Havremonster said:

Same problem here. Tells "The installed version 2.5.6.58125 is up to date"

Because it is up to date. Todays update hasn't been released yet...

• Like 1

Intel i7-4790K @ 4x4GHz + 16 GB DDR3 + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Same here. Lastest update is DCS 2.5.6.59398, my current Open Beta version is 2.5.6.58125. I noticed that, because I could not found the GBU-24 for F/A-18C after installer update.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k MOBO: Asus Z87-k MEM: Corsair Vegeance 16GB DDR3 1600MHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming HT: TrackIR 5 HOTAS: TM HOTAS Warthog RUDDER: T.Flight Rudder Pedals WHEELS: Logitech G27 OS: Win 10 Pro SIMS: DCS World, Falcon BMS, IL-2 Sturmovik: BOS BOM BOK BOB, Arma 3, Assetto Corsa

9 minutes ago, Flappie said:

It's taking an unusually long time. Let's assume it will be available on Friday morning.

On the discord it's already out for Steam

Modules I own: F-14A/B, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, F-16CM, AJS-37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, P-47D, P-51D, FC3, MiG-15bis, Yak-52, CA, C-101, Hawk

Terrains I own: Syria, The Channel, SoH

System (RIP my old PC): Dell XPS 15 9570 w/ Intel i7-8750H, NVIDIA GTX 1050Ti Max-Q, 16GB DDR4, 500GB Samsung PM871 SSD (upgraded with 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD)

VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro

Dreams: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mBG4dD

After download of the latest beta, All I get is a window that turns black after the DCS logo. Nothing happens. I read in previous forum to re-name dcs folder in saved games. Game opens but all settings are gone. Must be something in saved games that prevents it from opening. I have a clean install. 

Edited by TVC Pilot
8 hours ago, Bigskill said:

53 Gb here.... Had to remove Persian Gulf cuz I had only 20 gb free.... Im not going to buy another SSD just because this patch!!!

Kinda ridiculous....

you know like 90% or more of this update will just overwrite old files right. My drive isn't any more full than it was with the previous version.

Nobody likes me because I'm unsafe.