Not an improvement RAZBAM

BonerCat

Y u do dis?
Why wheel chocks on cold start?
😞

Modules:

F-14, F-15C, F-16C, F/A-18C, M-2000C, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B N/A, MiG-29, Su-33, MiG-21 Bis, F-5E, P-51D, Ka-50, Mi-8, Sa 342, UH-1H, Combined Arms

Maps and others:

Persian Gulf, Syria, Normandy, WWII Assets, NS 430 + Mi-8 NS 430

Because it's realistic, it may also allow RB to adjust ground friction/engine thrust to give a realistic engine idle taxi, etc.

As usual, it's about striking a balance between real life behaviour and "game" mechanics, RB can never please everyone.

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

@BonerCatmight i suggest rather than just giving a sort of half baked opinion on the matter maybe outline some cons as to why you think this is bad? IS the model not good enough? is it a PITA to remember to have to take out chocks before engine start? Perhaps adding it as a ME option? wording things constructively could make it seem like you have concerns than not having a leg to stand on just saying I dont like it. 

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

Tried to fly my favorite Campaign: Vulcan Forge.  Coldstart, Easy coms, ground crew greyed out, and unable to comply to remove chocks command.

One step forward.  Two and a half steps back.

Maybe a Tick box in settings to auto place chocks or not.

Night Ops in the Harrier

IYAOYAS

Why would you remove chocks before you have control of the AC?  You would need brakes. 

I knows it's been reported and it's ED bug, but for Pete's sake, aren't these things supposed to get caught in testing?

Edited by SGT Coyle

Night Ops in the Harrier

IYAOYAS