Sound/VR Headset Issues in Multiplayer

tylero68

So I just upgraded some hardware yesterday. Upgraded GPU to a 3080 and upgraded mobo in anticipation of the 5800x that is currently lost in the mail. Excited for all muh new framez, I put on the Rift S headset and hop into some instant action free flight. Overall, my performance seems to have doubled (frames hit 80 and stay there for the majority of flight for the first time). So I decide to hop on multiplayer and then my system has a fit. This issue persists across the two multiplayer servers I have tried it on. When I boot in and spawn into aircraft, my sound goes out and sometimes even my headset conks out. I disconnected my headset and I was able to boot in just fine in 2d. The issue seems to be SRS related? I run my sound through earbuds plugged into the side of my Rift S. 

Does anybody have any ideas what could be causing this?

I have attached a couple tracks where it occurred. 

TNN release-2.0.37-20201216-121315.trk TNN release-2.0.37-20201216-203559.trk

3700x, MSI 3080 Ventus 3x OC, 32 GB 3200mhz RAM, Rift S or Track IR, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Logitech Rudder Pedals

Update. The issue does not appear to be SRS related. I was not running SRS and turned off auto start SRS and it seemed to be working. Took my headset off, and when I put it back on the audio took a dump again. Any idea? Have there been any issues with NVIDIA drivers with the RTX 3000 cards?

3700x, MSI 3080 Ventus 3x OC, 32 GB 3200mhz RAM, Rift S or Track IR, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Logitech Rudder Pedals