New Video of "Blue Toads" Su-25 Virtual Aerobatic Teams

Fox511

very nice flying and video guys - rep inbound

:pilotfly:

NotiA10

CoolerMaster HAF RC-932 - Intel Core i7 950 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro - Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R - Kingston DDR3 6GB - Gigabyte Radeon HD 5870 EF 6 Edition - Western Digital 640GB SATA-III - CoolerMaster 700W - TrackIR Pro 4 - Saitek X52 - Saitek Rudder Pedals - Hotas Warthog

Siamese Twins :)

Outstanding - Great Vid and skills :thumbup:

Should 'Pimp' your Drogue Chutes with your colours!

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Excellent vid, with music to match. Pure pleasure to watch (even after 15 to 20 repetitions), and I'll have to admit that I've got the vid going in the background just to hear the music :D Awesome to see people doing formation acro in the Frog, and I really wish I could fly with the same amount of skill and finesse.

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

Excellent, watching was a pure pleasure with excellent soundtrack! I play a guitar for 15+ years now and I must admit I never heard of Viktor Zinchuk, so do You have any links to this artist's as I'd like to buy some of his discography?!

Another question regarding the skill needed for precision flying especially in a AFM plane like Su-25 is do You two (DroTick & Zhgu) use same controllers (HOTAS and rudder) and same or very similar calibration? I always wondered if both V-pilots use same controller type but for instance one of them has a lot of deadzone in center it'd be hard to keep up (roll rate, pitch rate) with the pilot who's controller is calibrated more precisely, right?!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Here is reply from Zhgu:

Thanks a lot for good words about our video.

Viktor Zinchuk - the honoured artist of Russia, the guitarist-virtuoso and the composer, here a reference on its official site - http://www.zinchuk.ru/Main_Page-eng.htm

We using different models of joysticks. Also the adjusment of dead zones and other options of controllers are different for leader and wingman. For example wingman important to have faster response then for leader for quick corrections of deviations.

And in general in group pilotage it is more important to have certain skills at sensation level, rather than to have specific options of controllers.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]