Eagle Dynamics Aircraft Carrier Mod

Hawkeye60

I do not think Kitty's work with any aircraft that has not got a hook,

and/or hook code.

And even if they do, I do not know if there is anything else needed to make it work.

This mod was intended to get the WWII aircraft carrier capable.

All others were icing on the carrier cake!:biggrin:

Cheers!

• Like 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 2 months later...

Good mornin Ed!

I just tested this in stable.

It works.

I will test in OB next.

Cheers!

Screen_210812_053659.png

OB 2.7.5

Screen_210812_055205.jpg

Edited by Hawkeye60

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Tested in OB MT Just now.

Screen-230923-105351.jpg

P-47 on deck!

Screen-230923-105345.jpg

Download the attached below.

Saved Games location.

OvGME ready.

With a big shout out to Eagle Dynamics for granting, and not breaking, 🫡

My request!

You may edit the entry lua file  to suite.

Eagle Dynamics Carrier Based aircraft V2.0.zip

• Thanks 3

• 6 months later...

@Jaxoe

Sorry, it is not since the merge to a single unified DCS.

We wait for a fix.

Or the WWII ED carrier.

Whichever comes first.

• Like 1