Sturmovik Campaign settings

Taz1004

I'm trying to do this campaign with A-10C II and it seems to be forcing some game options.  I set HMCS to "Both Eyes" but missions in this campaign is forcing it to "Right eye" only.

It works on both eyes on all other missions except this campaign.  And I donno where to change this forced setting.

6 hours ago, Taz1004 said:

I'm trying to do this campaign with A-10C II and it seems to be forcing some game options.  I set HMCS to "Both Eyes" but missions in this campaign is forcing it to "Right eye" only.

It works on both eyes on all other missions except this campaign.  And I donno where to change this forced setting.

If it only happening with mission 1,2,6 then it is probably due to those missions having track replays imbedded in the .miz file forcing certain view modes, you will have to remove the "CONFIG" directory from each of the "0x_A10Sturm.miz files (Miz files are just zipfiles) to correct the behaviour and follow you DCS local settings.

Regards, Ian.

• Like 1

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.

5 hours ago, MadDog-IC said:

If it only happening with mission 1,2,6 then it is probably due to those missions having track replays imbedded in the .miz file forcing certain view modes, you will have to remove the "CONFIG" directory from each of the "0x_A10Sturm.miz files (Miz files are just zipfiles) to correct the behaviour and follow you DCS local settings.

Regards, Ian.

Thanks Ian.  Always helpful!